#6 The first memory

What Are Walls For?

“Ahhh, that was refreshing! It feels so good now that the coffee is washed off.” Jessica thought to herself as she dried her hair, after her bath. It took her 10 minutes to be satisfied with her hair, settling the curls and layers. She walked out of the bathroom, into the living room.

 

Sensing a presence, Taeyeon looked up, and smiled. He saw a goddess, in a white oversized button down shirt. Simple as it was, the sight was captivating.

“Wait, why am I having these thoughts? It’s not like  I like her…..right?”, he shut his eyes and tried to clear his mind.

 

“Thanks for the shirt and shower. I don’t know what I’ll do if I had to walk out in that mess” Jessica tipped her head towards Taeyeon to express her gratitude.

 

“Yes, sure.” Taeyeon replied, trying to keep it friendly, “I’ve put your clothes in the washer, it might be awhile before they dry. You could keep that shirt if you need to leave soon. I can just send your clothes over if you want.”

 

Surprised at his initiative to wash up her clothes, she just blushed and mumbled a short “Thanks”.

 

“Ermm, what do I do now? I can’t go out in this white shirt, but my clothes aren’t even done washing. Should I stay here? It’s not like I know him either? But he seems okay, he hasn’t done anything inappropriate too.” Jessica had this internal struggle within herself. She never did realise this, but whenever she had an internal conflict, her eyebrows would scrunch up.

 

She proceeded to wander around the house, eventually reaching the balcony.

Unbeknownst to her, Taeyeon had an eye on her as she toured his house. No, he wasn’t bothered, instead he was captivated. Her grace and curiosity simply attracted him,

He stood up and walked over to her, wanting to be a warm owner and show her the sights around his house.

“Hey, look there, its …” he was just behind her when she turned to face him, and she lost her balance. The both of them fell to the ground, with Jessica on the top and Taeyeon at the bottom. Their face were so close, just a hair’s breadth between their lips.


A/N: ahhhhh! Will they be awkward after this? Or will they get closer??? 
Would Jessica be as attracted to Taeyeon as he is to her??? 

OMG this story could go so many ways I'm unsure of how to proceed!