Chapter 8: Opposites

What Are Walls For?

The days seemed to pass even slower to Taeyeon. He couldn't sleep at night, now it seems like the days weren't any better. Dark circle hung around his eyes, giving him a sad panda look.

 

On the other hand, Jessica was buried under her schoolwork, that the days seemed to pass at a snail's pace. She couldn't pry herself away from school. Everyday that she strikes a day off her calendar, was a day nearer to the holidays. Ohh! She couldn’t wait, to just laze around and wake up when the sun is already up. To enjoy a walk by the lake, with a cup of hot chocolate and… Taeyeon?

 

“Why did HIS face pop up?” Jessica immediately jumped up in her bed. She had spent the last 20 minutes trying to fall asleep. Usually, its wasn’t a problem for her, sleep is her hobby. Yet, after this though about Taeyeon, she couldn’t keep him out her of her mind. Another hour passed by dreadfully slow, before she fell into her slumber.

 

In her dreams, Taeyeon seemed to appear once again. A young man by the street, walking along rows of stores. In a cool long coat, a dark contrast to the bright festive light around him.

(Ever heard of the phrase that, if someone appears in your dream, he/she is likely to be thinking of you? Well, its happening to Jessica :D)


A/N: Short update, I'm truly sorry I haven't updated in so long. I was in a slump in writing, studies and my life. Recently, I've gotten back on my feet, and hopefully, a good hang of things.Hope all is well with you readers :D Thank you for being here for me and the story. 

Happy Birthday to Jessica and Sunny ! Hope you guys did enjoy your day too. :D