#4 Impressions

What Are Walls For?

HEY GUYS!

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR! LET'S MAKE THE MOST OUT OF 2015 OKAY?!

Secondly, I had so much stuff to think about these few days that I couldn't continue with the half-written chapter.Thank you for waiting the past 2 days. Hope you enjoy this update :)


 

“Urgh, how long have I sat here? My neck is sore and my back aching so badly.” Jessica thought, she stretched her arms up above her head, followed by twisting her torso to the left and right. Feeling her muscles loosen up was satisfying. Now all she needed was a warm bath and a cozy bed.

 

“Hmm, I’m pretty much done with this stupid essay. Guess today was pretty productive after all.” she smiled to herself, pleased with the work that she had completed. Jessica was rushing an essay that would be due in a few days, one that she had not even thought of during her two months break. Now, classes would be starting soon, even sooner since New Year had just passed, “I should really settle assignments before the start of break, maybe next time I won’t have to spend a splendid day stuck with a dumb like this.”

 

She started to notice her surroundings. She was definitely not the only one in the cafe, it seemed to have gotten more customers without her noticing them entering. A few businessmen in suits, a business woman and some teens hanging out. And, that guy who took her order earlier, he was at a table near the cashier, so intent on his book.

 

“Hmm. although he didn’t make an impression earlier, he seems pretty handsome now.” “Today is a nice day to just wander” “I was kinda productive here, maybe I’ll come back again soon. It’s peaceful here.” Jessica wondered to herself, lost in the magnitude of thoughts drifting through her mind.


Unbeknownst to her, Taeyeon was also lost in his thoughts. His eyebrows were scrunched up as if he was concentrating on the story, yet his mind jumped from this to that, “Where is Yuri?” “I need to do some work” “That girl just now…”