{❤}Foreward

❊↝❤↜{Otaku's Writing Tips}↝❤↜❊
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Foreward

Yes, I am talking about that very first page you click on to see if you are interested in reading this story or not. The foreward, is just like a Shopping Display Window and the reader is Window Shopping to see if it is worth going inside or not to move on to the next window.

 

 

Your foreward should look attractive be it with the poster, background or how you just set up your words. 

You can see my stories for an example

Now, getting that pretty part over, what does your foreward entail? Of course, it should be about what you are writing about, but don't give it all away and don't give nothing away either. Balance it out like a mystery.

Make the readers curious about what is going to happen in the story and that is why I state strongly to not write a cliche story! There's thousands of fanfics and there is only so many that aren't the same. When making your foreward, make the very first sentence your hook.

If your story is in 1st POV or 3rd POV, in which the narrator is telling the story, I would suggest to start off with a sentence that expresses what the character is feeling. Usually my first sentence in my foreward is telling what is happening greatly to my character or what thoughts are crossing their minds.

Ex.

  Alcohol soaked lies of betrayal were poured over my head and my shoulders sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter