{❤}Cliche 2.0

❊↝❤↜{Otaku's Writing Tips}↝❤↜❊
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Cliche 2.0

What K-Drama doesn't have that shy, cute girl or those ones doing aegyo all the time? Come on, every manga I've about read even has them! ; A ;

 

 

 

It's bound to get boring at some point when you have a new face, acting like the old face you just finished watching. We humans get bored easily. Keep this in mind.

New Face = New Personality

New Story = New Character Personalities

Even celebrities change over time, because they know their style is getting old(overused).  

Ex. G-Dragon(Fans say his music has changed to a dark/swag set of mind instead the sentimental and original hip hop he did in the past) or even Beyonce(Sasha Fierce and now Yonce).

(O.O You see what I did there?!)

Not only the story has to be unique, but your characters as well. The characters in your story may or may not be an Idol, but in a matter of sense they are the star of your story! You must make them shiiiiine!

Then again, they could be weird like our bae Kyungsoo~

In simpler words, your main characters should be unique and different, be it in a glamorous, dark, bad , cute or even evil way. 

To make this even more understandable, I will state the different types of female characters I have seen in fanfics and kdrama's.

1. Cute

2. y

3. Bad

4. Evil

5. Nerdy

6.

7. Damsel In Distress

Now for the males

1.

2. Hero

3. Nerd

4. Mr. Arrogant

5. Narcissist

5. Too Rich For Yo Po Azz

6. Mr. Perfect

7. Shy/Cute(Rarely see this, usually the one that loses da gurl)

----------

Now, now I'm sure you are thinking, 'If I don't use these types what else is left?'

I'm not telling you can't use them. In fact you can use them. I even use them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter