{❤}Drama

❊↝❤↜{Otaku's Writing Tips}↝❤↜❊
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Drama

 

Dictionary Definition:

noun 1. a composition in prose or verse presenting in dialogue or pantomime a story involving conflict or contrast of character, especially one intended to be acted on the stage; a play. 2. the branch of literature having such compositions as its subject; dramatic art or representation. 3. the art dealing with the writing and production of plays. 4. any situation or series of events having vivid, emotional, conflicting, or striking interest or results: the drama of a murder trial. 5. the quality of being dramatic.

 

 

 

Drama is the cream of the crop for a story. It's my most favorite genre and I would believe most stories and movies that we watch are filled with Drama. The dramatic emotion is something us humans can relate to and also feel deeply within in our minds and hearts. Some drama is light and then very heavy. Drama can lead to the corruption or even the end of a person's life. We must clearly know how drama can effect not just our lives, but the ones around us, before we can actually write them down. And that is also one thing that writing is the best way to express such dramatic event and emotions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter