{❤}Balance

❊↝❤↜{Otaku's Writing Tips}↝❤↜❊
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Balance

 

Sometimes, we forget all about our original plot and focus on something else within our stories. This can be referred in many ways, but I'm referring to balancing your plot and in stories.

 

 

 

As a writer, I can completly understand where you may be focusing so heavily on writing the best scene and how often it happens, but we can't forget to have that balanced with the plot. If you are a reader of my stories, you know how heavily my story depends on the drama within it rather than . I think that is good way to go about, because the plot is much more important than the . The is just a plus sign to the book, something that most human beings crave for. It's our fleshly desires and that's just how we are made. But, in the book we should have it where our is dependent on the plot, not the plot depending on the . You see where I'm coming from?

 

So, keep that in mind to write those lovely scenes that are influenced  from what is going on in the story, the plot. Remember everything is influenced from the plot. 

 

Plot V.S ____

 

Fill that blank in with anything, but plot is your Independent one. Whatever it is agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter