{❤}

❊↝❤↜{Otaku's Writing Tips}↝❤↜❊
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♡Ultimate Guide♡

 

 

 

 

For people who wish to improve their or those who need it! 

 

Some music for you as you read XD

Love,Love,Love this album. The best album of the year.... SO FAR! 

In order to write you don't need to be ually active. 

I'm honestly still a myself.

When you are writing , you must be in the mood. If you feel like crap you are going to write like crap. If you feel good, you will write good. If you feel y, you will write y.

How do I write 'good' ?

Well first of all, you can't have a innocent mind! No not a girl that is erted and pretending to be innocent. That's just not innocent. It's sneakingly being naughty. A wolf in sheep's clothing!

You must know about thoroughly! How is it done? You have to taint your mind. Once you done that, you will become mentally naughty and yet creative.

 

How do I taint my mind or become 'mentally naughty'?

Must I really say this? Yes, I do. You don't just need to know the simple missionary and doggy style type of . Look up ' positions'.  And further more, you need to see it visually. There aren't sites on the internet for nothing. You know how old you are supposed to be. ^^ But if you are like. O.O. No! You probably need to start out with something that isn't real. Read Manga. No not the ones where they show them kissing and then they wake up the next morning. You need to see the drawings of them doing it. The words and the expressions when they do it.  Here are some suggestions to some really good ones, that I have personally read myself.

 

-Click on the name of the manga to view it-

Straight Manga

 

 

Kaikan Phase

Love Celeb

Honey X Honey Drops

Nana to Karou

No Kankei

Midnight Seceretary

Desire

 

 

Manga

 

 

Seito Kaichou Ni  Chuukoku

Kuroneko Kareshi No Asobukata

 Love

Totally Captivated

Okane Ga Nai

Hakui No Shihaisha

 

My mind is now tainted or already tainted,  how can I write this out?

Well, you need to know a lot of vocabulary or words. This is the most important when it comes to writing . You don't want to be writing the same thing over and over like, 'rod,wet cavern, etc.' Use more similes, metaphors, hyperboles, etc. It's simply being 'descriptive'.

 

How can I become more descriptive?

Read books. Read fanfics. Read Poetry.

They should all be based on that is.

Most of you probably have read fanfics or books, but not poetry all the time or at all. Become poetic. This is the best way! You learn how to be descriptive in more unique ways and it's not even boring. Try reading from these sites for poetry. But don't just read, make your own as well. You don't have to share it. Just make it.

http://www.wwiaviation.com/hof/

http://www.netpoets.com/poems/love42/

http://archive.lovingyou.com/content/passion/lova-poems.php

http://www.postpoems.org/authors/connie/folder/307793

https://primalnights.wordpress.com/category/-poetry/

As you read the poetry, it's best to jot down or type favorite words or sayings somewhere. Then use them in your own style in your writings.

Also when you write your and you find yourself using a lot of words over and over. Try going to Thesaurus online. That website is like my bible XD

Also here are some websites that give sensual/ual/ words.

http://www.annetteblair.com/sensual-words.htm

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-iest-words-world-173992.html

http://systemagicmotives.com/Romantic%20Positive%20Adjectives.htm

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060905103253AAClV1v

Are there different types of ?

Of course. / is art. It can be written in different type of ways. There is hardcore, , making love, forceful, , painful, sad, hungry , blissful, cute, humorous, and much more.  You shall learn them all from when you read, watch and more related things.

How regular must I do this?

Everyday.

One day is not simply enough. You must accomplish it over time. It take patience. A lot. Some may learn faster and some slower. But as long as you get there, that is what counts. Do it everyday, even if you write out one poem, one paragraph or whatever. Think it. Write it.

"If the first words fail, ten thousand will then not avail"

Must I have plot in my ?

This is like asking must I have sugar in my koolaid? Yes, you must have a plot if you want to write good ! This is where reading comes in. From what you have read in the past, it should come to mind. Use it in your plots and change it. How do you do that? Simple. Look at what happens in life normally or go read some more! XD When you write plots. Think of what you haven't seen nobody done at all or in a long time. Think of what is popular and what is not. When you are writing fanfics or roleplaying your not just doing it for yourself, your doing for the person reading it. Attract to them. Customers come first. Readers come first. If it was really for yourself, you would have kept it to yourself.

If I am writing fanfics or roleplaying, must I face chase after popular idols?

You don't have to, but it would be best to, but remember you must  go by how you feel. So lets say your favorite males at the moment may be  Daesung, Kikwang, Xiumin Think of each person popularity rate. Choose the highest one. Which of course here is Xiumin. If your plot is good enough, it will cover it. But remember you aren't just writing for yourself, but for the readers.

As for when you roleplay,  it's just the way it is. People like to roleplay with whom they know or like. It's like choosing to date with someone you know or not know.

It is quite proven AFF where Exo has taken over the website in fanfics.

❝Don't copy/mirror❞

When you are roleplaying with someone and let's say you are doing 3rd POV , don't just have your character simply just lay there and get ed. And don't basically rewrite what they just wrote and a little somehting different.  Don't use the same exact adjectives! It should be completly different.

Ex.

 

He: @She He kept on kissing her as he was on top of her while they were laying on her and her tongue whipped against his wildly. He felt that she was ing his shirt while he slipped his hand under her dress as he was pulling it up stopping after the dress was was barely covering h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter