Chanyeol's Party

The Angel of Death

"Sehun, why don't you start us off?" Jae Suk gestured towards the blonde haired maknae. 

"Of course what Juliet did was justifiable." Sehun said, making his statement loud and clear. "Juliet was obviously living in an oppressed household and now that the love of her life was gone, how could anyone expect her to live on?" He added asking the class. 

Jae Suk nodded at his thoughts. "Anyone have something to add?" 

One of the girls on the other side of the room jumped into the class discussion. "I agree with Sehun." She stated; the class all looked at her. "Juliet obviously wouldn't be able to function properly if she continued to stay in the Capulet's house. And since she would have been forced to marry someone else now that Paris was killed, Juliet would have probably killed herself somewhere along the line anyway."

"That's a good point." Jae Suk told her, making the girl inwardly smile at his compliment. "Sehun let's go back to you," He said. "You said 'love of her life.' What did you mean by that?" 

"Romeo was the love of Juliet's life, am I wrong?" He asked everyone else. Most of the class shook their heads at his question. "I think it's understandable that Juliet had killed herself because the love of her life was dead. Yes, her life was precious as is everyone else's, but I can understand her a little bit. Most people only have one love in their lives, maybe 2 if lucky. They're hard to find, and almost impossible to live without." 

Jae Suk smiled. "I'm impressed." He said to Sehun. The class all nodded in approval as well. He scanned the room for anyone else who might have something different to say. Jae Suk's eyes lit up when he saw Jin Ae's rolling eyes. 

He chuckled and called on her. "Jin Ae, you don't seem to agree with Sehun's statement." He said making everyone turn back to her. "What do you think?" 

Jin Ae sighed and sat up. "With all due respect, you're wrong Sehun." She directly shot at him. Some chuckles went through the classroom while Jae Suk raised an eyebrow in amusement. 

"And why am I wrong?" He challenged her. 

"Anyone who says that Romeo and Juliet was one of the greatest love stories is insane." She said bluntly, causing many to furrow their eyebrows. 

"Interesting. Why do you say that, Jin Ae?" Jae Suk asked her, becoming more interested in what she gad to say.

"Let's put Romeo and Juliet's 'Love Story' into modern terms." Jin Ae said as she sat forward, getting fired up. "Romeo is a love sick, 17 year old puppy because his girlfriend dumped him, he meets young, naive, 13 year old Juliet. The two supposedly 'fall in love' at first sight, and get married the next day. They kill themselves about 4 days later, and in that 4 day span, 4 other deaths have occurred. Now tell me, what kind of screwed up love story is that?" Jin Ae raised an eyebrow, asking the class. 

"Are you saying they weren't in love because of the age difference, or because it was love at first sight?" Sehun retorted. 

"Both." She answered back. "Romeo was a hormone crazed 17 year old just looking to get laid because his girlfriend left him. And who better to satisfy his needs than young, stupid Juliet who didn't know any better?"

"And what about love at first sight?" Jae Suk asked. 

"Love at first sight is so dumb." She rolled her eyes, making a majority of the room give her dirty looks. "The idea of love at first sight is purely based on how someone looks. How superficial is that? You can't like someone without getting to know them first."

"Okay let's say it wasn't love at first sight. Romeo and Juliet spent almost the whole night together to get to know the other. They fell in love because they got to know each other." Sehun shot back at her. The two were starting to get into a very heated discussion that no one wanted to get into. 

"Okay, fine. Let's say they were in love. But I refuse to believe that someone can be so in love that they need to end their life because the other isn't there." Jin Ae crossed her arms, daring Sehun to fight her. 

"Ever heard of the power of love?" He exclaimed. 

"That's a load of crap. If she was getting beaten every day, she was gonna be forced to marry some weird ert, then I would understand it. But her parents were pretty okay and I doubt they would've married her off to someone who would've hurt her. Don't give me that 'but she loved him' crap." 

"You obviously have never been in love." 

"Oh and you have?" Jin Ae scoffed back. Deep down, she was sort of afraid of his answer. 

"As a matter of fact, I have." He shot back at her. "I'm in love right now." 

Jin Ae's mouth parted in shock as everyone else quietly gasped. 

"Okay okay!" Jae Suk laughed, cutting the conversation. "We don't need to go any further." He chuckled. "Good work today everyone." Jae Suk right as the bell rung, dismissing them. Sehun smirked over at Jin Ae who had steam coming off from her head as they all packed up their stuff. 

"Yo, who is it?" The guys all crowded around Sehun after his sudden confession. 

"Isn't it obvious?" Luhan asked them. The guys, even Sehun, furrowed their eyebrows at the older. Luhan gestured toward Jin Ae who was stuffing her binders and books into her book bag. 

"Yah, are you crazy?" Sehun exclaimed, giving Luhan a harsh shove in the arm. "I just said that to push her buttons! and even if I was in love, it would never be her!" 

"Yeah, okay." Luhan rolled his eyes before going over to Jin Ae's desk. 

"Hyung!" Sehun angrily whispered to Luhan; he was afraid Luhan would tell Jin Ae. The guys all tried to hear what they were talking about but the two were speaking quietly. Luhan smiled to her and Jin Ae sheepishly smiled back with a confused shrug. 

"Look's like she's pondering it over." Kai smirked to Sehun. The latter's eyes every so slightly lit up at the chance of Jin Ae accepting him. Luhan then waved to Jin Ae and walked out of the room; the guys all scrambled after him. 

"What did you guys talk about?!" Lay and Sehun fervently asked him. 

"I asked if she was gonna come to Chanyeol's party." Luhan said. Sehun's shoulder deflated, and Luhan noticed. "Wae? Did you get your hopes up thinking I was telling her that you liked her?" 

"N- NO!" Sehun yelled to him. He angrily his heels and stomped to his locker, leaving the guys all chuckling behind.

 

 


 

 

*BRRR. BRRR.*

"Sung Kyung, can you see who it is?" Jin Ae asked when she heard her phone vibrate. She was washing her face in the bathroom, therefore not being able to check it. Sung Kyung nodded and popped another handful of chips in . She picked up Jin Ae's IPhone and read the text message that was on the front screen. 

 

Sehun - 1m ago

Are you gonna come to Chanyeol's?

 

Sung Kyung's eyes lit up at this message. "Hey, who are Sehun and Chanyeol?" 

"Sehun and Chanyeol?" Jin Ae asked, her eyes shut tight because of the soap on her face. 

 
"Yeah." 
 
"They're kids at my school. They were part of that big group we met at the amusement park a couple weeks ago." Jin Ae explained.
 
"Oh yeah yeah!" Sung Kyung nodded, remembered the boys. "Chanyeol was the really tall one, and Sehun was the one that you liked." 
 
"YAH." Jin Ae barked. "I don't like him!!!" 
 
Sung Kyung ignored her and replied to the text without her friends permission. The Seer smiled when she received a reply text from Sehun almost instantly. "Hey, were you invited to Chanyeol's tonight?" Sung Kyung asked, continuing to text Sehun as Jin Ae. 
 
"Yeah." Jin Ae nodded as she came out of the bathroom, wiping her face off with a clean towel from the closet. "Is that what the text said?" 
 
Sung Kyung nodded holding back her mischievous smile. 
 
"Well tell him no. I don't wanna go to some stupid party." The angel harshly said. 
 
Sung Kyung giggled. "Too late." She showed Jin Ae the conversation between her and Sehun. Jin Ae furrowed her eyebrows as she rapidly read through the short conversation. 
 
"YAH LEE SUNG KYUNG!" 
 
 

 
 
Sehun: Are you gonna come to Chanyeol's?
 
Jin Ae: I don't know, should I? 
 
Sehun: if you want. I think it'll be fun though. 
 
Jin Ae: I think I might. 
 
Sehun: Cool, see ya there.
 
Jin Ae: can you ask Chanyeol if I can bring a friend? 
 
Sehun: Yeah one sec. 
 
Sehun: he said it was fine.
 
Jin Ae: Okay great. Bye! 
 
Sehun: See ya
 
 
Sehun bit his lip trying to contain his happiness. 
 
 
 
 

 

 

"Is everyone enjoying themselves?" Chanyeol asked over the microphone at the top of the stair case over the balcony. Everyone nodded and cheered up to him. "Great." He smiled and set the microphone back down before making his way back downstairs to the party. 

 

"Hyung!" Tao yelled over to the tall one. "Quit checking on everyone and come have fun!" 

"Alright alright, I'll be there soon!" Chanyeol called back before making another round of checks. His friends all sighed at his stubbornness. 

"Oppa, your turn." Wendy said to Suho. Suho leaned forward and spun the bottle, hoping it wouldn't land on him again. The bottle spun round and round and finally landed on the one and only, Oh Sehun. 

"Aish!!" Sehun groaned loudly and collapsed onto Kai's lap out of agony. The others all cheered and laughed at Sehun's misery. 

"Ok what should we dare him?" Luhan asked the others. 

"Ooo I got a good one!" Baekhyun jumped in his seat at the brilliant idea that came into his mind. The others all looked at him with high expectations. "Go over to Suzy and ask if you can meet her in the closet later." Their little group went wild at the daring action as Sehun's jaw gaped to the floor. 

"Do you want me to get killed by Min Ho?!" Sehun yelled at Baekhyun. "He'll skin me alive if he finds out I asked her that!!" 

"Just tell him it was a dare right before he punches you." Tao chuckled. 

"It's either the dare or we get to each thump your head 5 times." Kris cooed. 

"Arasso arasso, I'm going." Sehun muttered. He got up out of his spot with his chest puffed out, his head held high. The other's all held their breaths while they watched Sehun walk to his doom. 

 


 

 

Sung Kyung and Jin Ae walked into Chanyeol's giant mansion home with their mouths agape at how big it was and at how many people were there. 

"This place is huge!!" Sung Kyung exclaimed, staring up at the golden chandelier hanging from the cieling. Jin Ae nodded in awe as she stared around the house. There were people by the drink table, by the food table, on the dance floor, and there were also people just spread out in groups. The groups consisted of people talking, playing games, or making out that made Jin Ae slightly uncomfortable. The music was blasting all through the house and Jin Ae was sure the neighbor's would call the cops soon enough if they hadn't already. 

She looked around a little more before she finally saw Chanyeol walking by with a handful of envelopes and presents in his hands. "Chanyeol!" Jin Ae called to the red head. The latter turned in the direction from where his name was called and grinned from ear to ear when he saw Sung Kyung and Jin Ae. 

"Hey you guys came!" He exclaimed, walking over to them. 

"Happy birthday!" Sung Kyung laughed and gave him a quick hug. "Here's your present." She said, handing him her and Jin Ae's money filled envelopes. 

"Aw you guys didn't have to get me a present." Chanyeol blushed. 

"Nah it's fine." Sung Kyung said back to him.

"Well thanks." He bashfully took the presents. "The food and drinks over there," he pointed to the two long tables that were a few feet away from them by the wall, "and the other guys are over on the veranda by the bonfire." He said pointing to the closed veranda on the other side of the room. 

"Thanks." Jin Ae lightly smiled before the two let him get back to whatever he was doing before they called him. "Can we go now?" Jin Ae whined to Sung Kyung. The seer shot Jin Ae a look of irritation and shook her head. 

"No, we're here to have fun." Sung said and grabbed Jin Ae's arm. "Now come on!" She tugged the Angel's arm towards the EXO boys. 

 

 

"Hi guys!" Sung Kyung excitedly greeted Jin Ae's schoolmates when they made their way out to the closed veranda.

"Sung Kyung! Jin Ae!" Xiumin happily exclaimed when he saw the girls. The other EXO boys all turned and waved to the girls as well, happy that they came. 

"Hey guys." Jin Ae smiled back, starting to feel the exciting mood as well. She looked around the group and saw that Sehun wasn't there; and for some reason, that made her sad. Luhan noticed her scan over the group and inwardly smiled. He scooted over closer to Kai so that Sung Kyung and Jin Ae had a place to sit. 

"Sehun'll be back soon." The older whispered to Jin Ae once she sat down. Jin Ae looked at him with a weird and defensive expression. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." He quietly snickered. Jin Ae didn't say anything back. She wasn't sure what Luhan was talking about. Was he not gonna tell anyone that she was looking for Sehun? Or that she liked him? She didn't know which one, but she didn't want Luhan to say either. 

Maybe because a part of her new that both were true. 

 

"Oh!" Baekhyun's eyes perked up when he saw Sehun making his way back to the veranda doors. "Maknae!" He called, making everyone turn towards the door. Sehun walked in, shuddering. 

"How'd it go?" Chen asked. 

"I told him Baekhyun dared me right before Min Ho attacked me." Sehun chuckled. "Now he's after Baek's neck." 

"YAH!" Baekhyun threw a nearby pillow at the Maknae. "Why did you tell it was me?!" 

"Because you dared me to." Sehun shrugged. He looked for a spot to sit down when he made eye contact with those big black eyes that he loved to look into. "Jin Ae." He breathed. He noticed how her hair was tied back into a messy bun, a hairstyle she had never done before. And frankly, she looked hot. There were a few strands that hung onto her face but that made her look even more perfect. Almost everyone in the room froze as they discreetly paid attention to the two's small interaction. 

"Sehun." Jin Ae softly said back, looking up at him into his eyes. 

Sung Kyung inwardly smiled and thought of an idea. "Sehun-ssi, come and sit." She said scooting closer to Jin Ae, leaving a space between her and Xiumin. 

"Uh, yeah." Sehun nodded, not really in his right mind. He had seen Jin Ae not even 5 hours ago, why was he so nervous now? Was he nervous about the fact that they weren't in school, and they could act freely? Or the fact that she looked insanely beautiful even in leggings and a sweater? Or the fact that all the teasing that Kai and the guys did about him and Jin Ae, was true? Sehun asked himself, was he actually falling for Jin Ae? 

"Sehun you spin." D.O said. Sehun spun the bottle and the group waited as it went round and round, each one of them hoping it wouldn't land on them. 

It finally stopped and Luhan groaned in agony just like Sehun had earlier. Everyone began to laugh at Luhan's bad luck. 

"Okay what should we dare him?" Irene asked. 

"I say we dare him to take any of the girls here into the closet." Kris cooed. 

"Yah!" Luhan barked at him. "Thats not funny!" 

"Maybe not to you." Kris chuckled. "Go ahead, choose." 

Luhan heavily sighed and looked over the girls. There was Wendy, but he couldn't choose her since everyone knew Suho had a thing for her. Seulgi was in a relationship, he didn't really find Irene that appealing, Joy was too young, so he was gonna pick Sung Kyung when he saw that she was sending him secret signals to pick Jin Ae. He furrowed his eyebrows at her random suggestion when he realized what she was trying to do. He gave her a smile that only they understood and went with her idea. 

Luhan held his hand to the Angel. "Jin Ae?" He angelically asked. Jin Ae and Sehun's eyes both widened. 

"Oh ." Kris and Baekhyun toppled over in hysterics at the sudden turn of events. "Way to back stab a friend like that." Baekhyun quietly chuckled to Kris about Luhan. 

"Me?" Jin Ae asked, her eyes wide. 

"Her?!" Sehun blurted. Jin Ae honestly didn't mind; it was Luhan for heavens sake. Who could say no to him?? 

"Is something wrong Sehun?" Sung Kyung asked, obviously knowing the answer. 

"Uh," he watched in agony as a blushing Jin Ae took Luhan's hand and walked out with him, "I have to go to the bathroom." He abruptly stood up. 

"Oh good." Sung Kyung evilly smiled. "Me too. Can you take me there?" She stood up with him. 

"Um...well," Sehun watched almost on the verge of tears as Luhan and Jin Ae disappeared behind the small, VERY SMALL, coat closet. "Yeah. I guess." He sighed. The closet was on one side of the house, while the bathroom was on the other. 

So Sehun took Sung Kyung to the bathroom while the time Luhan and Jin Ae spent in the closet became longer and longer. 

Sehun stood outside the bathroom door biting his fingernails, agonizing over what they must be doing in the closet. 

"So..." Luhan's hand slowly crept it's way up Jin Ae's thigh. "Do you like the lights off or on?" He his lips. 

"Whatever you'd like." Jin Ae winked back. 

Luhan slammed the light switch off, immediately grasping onto Jin Ae's hips and shoving her up the wall, crashing his lips into hers. 

The two fought and mashed around, knocking down coats and scarves as they fought for dominance in their intimate game. Luhan moved down to her neck, leaving his marks all over her pure skin. 

Jin Ae cried out in pleasure when Luhan on the nape of her skin and kissed her now uncovered shoulders. 

"Luhan!" She yelled out his name. 

 

The two walked out of the closet later; their clothes ripped, hickeys everywhere, hair in a tangled mess. Luhan looked over at Jin Ae, "round two at my place?" He purred into her ear. 

"Obviously." She cooed back.

"ANDWAE!!" Sehun shouted at his horrible thought. He charged to the closet just in time to see Luhan and Jin Ae exiting the small room. 

Luhan said something to Jin Ae which made her laugh, and Sehun's blood boil even more. Luhan gave her a pat on the shoulder and walked away, right before Sehun reached them. 

"Come with me." Sehun grabbed Jin Ae's arm. 

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed at the sudden and random contact as Sehun dragged her outside. 

 

"What are you doing?" Jin Ae asked Sehun scanned her body for any sign of...intimacy. 

"What did you guys do in there??" He asked like an over protective husband. He waited for her answer as he checked her clothes, her leggings to make there weren't any hidden holes, her hair to make sure it didn't have Luhan's scent. 

"We talked." She said bluntly.

"I KNEW IT!" Sehun collapsed onto his knees with a loud shriek of pain. "OH GOD HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A FILTHY AND- did you say talk?" 

"Yeah. We talked." She repeated. "We talked about our classes and the play." 

Sehun blinked. "That's it?" 

Jin Ae gave him a weird look. "What did you think we were doing?" She asked.

Jin Ae cried out in pleasure when Luhan on the nape of her skin and kissed her now uncovered shoulders. 

"Luhan!" She yelled out his name. 

"Uh, nothing." He cleared his throat and stood up straight. 

"Alright then." Jin Ae said, still a little confused. "I'm gonna go back to the others if you're done inspecting me." 

"Uh, Jin Ae wait." Sehun quickly grabbed her arm before she could leave. She turned around and stared at him with those deep eyes he liked so much. "Do you wanna...get out of here?" He dared to ask. "Just the two of us?" 

Jin Ae's eyes flickered at his suggestion. For a second, she was about to take his offer and go with him.

But then again she remembered who she was. This couldn't happen. She was getting too close; Hell, she already was too close. 

"Uh, Sehun," Jin Ae took her arm away from him which immediately told Sehun what her answer would be. "I think we should just stay here." She confessed, every part of her insides breaking as she denied what she truly wanted. 

"Oh, yeah." Sehun nodded, his courage broken. "You're right." He forced a chuckle that they both knew was fake. "Let's go." He said gesturing for her to go back in. 

It was too late though. Their hearts were already hooked, and although the two didn't know it, they weren't gonna let go.