Questions

The Angel of Death

Jin Ae woke up to the sound of laughing voices outside ofher door Saturday morning. She furrowed her eyebrows angrilly and got out of bed, ready to kill whoever woke her up. She yanked the door open with a forceful pull and was about to yell but held her breath when she saw 7 handsome boys in her apartment with Yoo Ri and Sung Kyung making breakfast. 

"What the hell?" Jin Ae asked. 

"Oh you're up?" Yoo Ri said when she saw Jin Ae. "Come get lunch." The guys were all on the ground in the living room eating breakfast when Kikwang turned around to see Jin Ae. 

"My Queen!" He exclaimed and rushed over to her. He slipped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her to where they were eating breakfast. "Yah," He told Yoseob, "Move." Kikwang shoved Yoseob away so Jin Ae could sit next to him. 

"Aish. As soon as your girl comes, you forget about us." Yoseob bitterly mumbled. 

"I'm not his girl." Jin Ae said as she stepped around Yoseob and instead sat between Kwang Soo and Doojoon.

"Baby!" Kikwang exclaimed with a betrayed voice. Jin Ae threw a cup at his head for calling her baby before filling up her own plate. 

"Why're you guys here?" She asked putting a spoonful of scrambled eggs on her toast. 

"We like Sunbae's cooking." Hyunseung said as he stuffed a muffin in his mouth. Jin Ae stopped chewing and looked at them. 

"That's it?" 

"And Kikwang's here to ask you on a date." Yoseob said while cleaning his hands off on one of the napkins and wiping his mouth. 

"Oooo!! Jin Ae say yes, Kwang Soo oppa and I are going out tonight too, we can double date." Sung Kyung beamed when she heard the news.Her and Yoo Ri walked over to the breakfast mat and while Yoo Ri sat down on the ground between Junhyung and Dongwoon, Sung Kyung plopped down behind Kwang Soo on the couch, playing with his hair. 

"Yeah you should come with us." Kwang Soo added. 

"Kikwang hasn't even asked me out though." Jin Ae said with the nicest voice she could muster up. 

Kikwang's eyes lit up at her words. He didn't think it'd be this easy. "Do you wanna go out tonight?"

"No." Jin Ae's voice went flat again. Of course, it wouldn't be that easy. It's never easy with Jin Ae. Hyunseung and Yoseob had to hold back their laughter when Kikwang was so embarassingly shot down. 

"Yah." Kikwang scoffed at her. 

Jin Ae ignored him and wiped her hands on her napkin. "I'm off." She said standing up from the breakfast floor mat, stepping around the other guys and food and walking to her room.

"Where are you going?" Yoo Ri called to her. 

"Omma and Appa's place." Jin Ae called as she closed the door to change out of her pajamas. The guys all furrowed their eyebrows and looked at Yoo Ri and Sung Kyung for an explanation. Jin Ae was over two centuries old, there was no way her family would still be alive.

"Don't ask." Sung Kyung shook her head. The latter new how sensitive Jin Ae was when it came to her parents and was loyal enough not to tell people about her problems.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, and Luhan were all in the forest like they usually did on Saturdays during the warmer seasons. It was the only time the four could be together be themselves. The only time they didn't have to hide their trueselves from prying eyes. 

"First it was Irene, now Daeun?" Kai asked Sehun as he passed a ball back and forth with Chanyeol. Sehun who was twirling a ball of fire in his hand shrugged. 

"Daeun's cute and fun. I don't see why not."  The latter said. 

"He gets more girls than I do." Kai shook his head with a light chuckle as him and Chanyeol slumped down on the soft grass. Kai felt discomfort though soon; he felt like something was crawling through his unbrushed and tangled fur. Kai angrilly scratched his back with his paws. 

"Maybe you should try flea powder." Luhan, who was making flowers grow on the ground, snickered to Sehun and Chanyeol. 

"Hahahaha. Very funny." Kai growled, obvious sarcasm in his tone. "At least I'm not a ing pixie." 

"Hey!" Luhan barked back at him. "I am a nature preserver that helps the wild live and grow." 

"You're a pink fairy Luhan." Kai arched his eyebrow at him. Sehun and Chanyeol were laughing at Luhan this time. Let's face it, Luhan was pretty feminine. "Even your wings are pink." 

"They're magenta!" Luhan protested. 

Sehun and Chanyeol tried to hold their laughter back once again. They didn't like laughing at their friends for who they were, but come on. Kai made it sounds pretty funny. And the fact that Luhan was making pretty purple and blue flowers sprout out of the ground wasn't helping his case either. 

 

"So where are you taking Daeun tonight?" Chanyeol asked after a few minutes had passed and the group was sitting in a comfortable silence. 

"She wants to go to the shopping outlets." Sehun said sending small sparks of fire into the sky and watching them disappear into the air. 

"I'm surprised you haven't asked Jin Ae out yet." Luhan said to his best friend. 

Sehun stopped his fire antics and gave Luhan a weird look. "Why would I ask her out?" 

"Oh please," Kai jumped in to the conversation, "there's no doubt you like her." Chanyeol and Luhan nodded in agreenment. 

"Me? Like Jin Ae?" Sehun raised an eyebrow to which the guys nodded their heads. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Sehun burst into a fit of laughter that the guys rolled their eyes to. "No but seriously." His voice went dull again. "There's no reason why I would like her." 

"Whatever you say." Chanyeol rolled his eyes once more. 

"And plus, Oh Sehun doesn't ask girls out, they ask him out. Daeun and Irene both asked me to take them out." Sehun told them as-a-matter-of-factly. 

"Yeah, uh-huh, sure- Wait." Kai stopped mid sentence as his ears went alert when he heard light footsteps. "Someone's coming." Kai told the others. He turned himself back into the normal looking teenage boy by shedding his fur and having his claws going back to regular nails. Chanyeol's ears shrunk back to normal without the points and Luhan's wings disappared. Sehun already looked pretty normal except for the fact that there was small flames of fire at the end of his finger tips which he quickly blew out. 

"Who it is?" Chanyeol asked, peering over the tree's that were blocking their view of the hills that surrounded the forest. The hills were also a gravyard where some people buried their loved ones. 

Kai took a few steps forward to see who was coming. "Ha." He smirked when he saw the jet black haired girl with the emotionless expression walking up the hill with a bouquet of flowers in her arms. "Speak of the devil." The other three all scuffled off of the ground to see who it was and to their surprise, it was Jin Ae. 

"What's she doing here?" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. 

The four males watched as Jin Ae walked up to a set of graves and placed the flowers down. She kneeled down and said something that was out of the guys' earshot. Jin Ae smiled while wiping away a few tears. But she couldn't hold back anymore tears and eventually began to fully sob. Sehun watched without a word as she cried. Jin Ae looked so, broken when she cried. Different from her usual chilly vibe she gave off, she seemed like a lost kid crying for her mommy or daddy. He felt bad for. Sehun didn't like the way she looked when she cried, it made him feel sad. Her tears were contagious, in a way. 

Jin Ae took a napkin out from her back pocket and wiped her stained, pink cheeks dry. She sadly smiled at the grave stones. Jin Ae kissed her hand, placed it on both of the graves and left without another word. 

When the guys were sure she was gone, they all walked out from the trees. They walked heavy steps to the gravestones and read the words that were engraved on the stones:

Cheon Yun Hee

Beloved Mother and Wife. 

Cheon Yong Ha

Beloved Father and Husband.

"Oh man." Kai covered his mouth when they read the grave stones. "These are Jin Ae's parents." 

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and walked to the edge of the hill to see if he could see Jin Ae; but the only thing he saw was her silver honda civic pulling out to the road. Maybe this is why Jin Ae was always so quiet and abrasive. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"JUST ONE DATE!" Kikwang followed Jin Ae around the apartment on his knees as she passed around small snacks for the guys to munch on while they spent the day at her apartment. She had come back an hour ago and though Sung Kyung and Yoo Ri noticed her post-crying eyes, no one else did which she was thankful for.

"Kikwang, you ask me one more time and I swear I will bring out the Angel dagger and slit your throat with it." Jin Ae murderiously barked at him, shoving him out of her way with her leg. 

"Oh come on Jin Ae yah!" The pleading male begged for the 100th time. 

"Jin Ae please. Just say yes and end his whining. It's giving me a headache." Junhyung as he rubbed his temples with his eyes closed. 

Jin Ae sighed and leaned against the wall, pressing her temples like Junhyung. She finally took a deep breath in and looked at Kikwang. "If I say yes, will you shut up?" Kikwang vigoriously nodded with a goofy smile on his face. Jin Ae stared at him for a second, Kikwangs goofy smile reminded her of someone elses goofy smile: Sehun's. That little punk always had a dumb grin around her which Jin Ae found sort of cu-

"AM I THINKING ABOUT OH SEHUN?!" Jin Ae's eyes grew wide when she realized what thoughts were going on inside her mind. Jin Ae shook her head. Maybe going out with Kikwang would be a good idea. "We can leave in 10 minutes." Jin Ae said, still shocked at her weird thoughts and vanished into her room to straighten up. 

Kikwang didn't notice her dazed face since he was too happy that she just said yes. He grabbed his keys and winked at his friends. "I told you she was head over heel's for me." He cockily said to the guys. Doojoon and Yoseob looked at each other and then at Yoo Ri who was also sick by Kikwangs words. 

"Sunbae, are you sure we can't kill him?" Yoseob asked. 

"I think we can make an exception this time." She sighed at Kikwang who stood confidently by the door. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Oppa let's go over here!" Daeun dragged Sehun to a deokbokki stand. Sehun wasn't bored, but he wasn't having that much fun either. Daeun was a very pretty lady with her light chocolate hair and piercing eyes which Sehun would have swooned over any other day, but the image of Jin Ae crying in front of her parents graves kept replaying in his mind. He wanted to go to her apartment, even though he didn't know which one it was, and make sure she was okay. Sehun didn't even notice that they were walking once more and that Daeun was muching on some delicious spicey deokbokki. "Oppa, ah~~" She picked up the rice cake with the fork and pushed it towards him. "Oppa!"

Sehun blinked and looked at her. "What?" He asked. Daeun looked at the rice cake and wiggled it in front of him. "Oh!" Sheun exclaimed before he opened his mouth. Daeun smiled at his oblivious atitude which she mistook it for him being playful and giggled as she placed the piece of food in his mouth. "Thanks." He said to her. 

"We could do some more looking around and then get dinner?" Daeun suggested. 

"Sounds good." Sehun tried to sound as enthusiastic as he could. 

The pair walked around the shooping outlets, finding fun things to look at and buying little items such as rings, necklaces, scarves and socks that looked cute. Well, it was mostly Daeun but Sehun didn't mind. She would make small jokes and Sehun would chuckle and laugh, occasionally relaying a response that would cause her to throw her head back in laughter. And if this was any other day, Sehun might have had a whol-hearted fun time and think about doing it again, but again, his mind was clouded with Jin Ae's tears. 

And about an hour and half into his date, his eyes thought they were started to play tricks on him when he actually saw Jin Ae walking in the same shopping outlet as he was. 

"Jin Ae?" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at her. Daeun was too busy looking at a pair of shoes from the window of a store debating whether or not she should go in and try them on to hear Sehun call out another woman's name. 

When Sehun saw Jin Ae threaten to punch the guy she was with and her usual scowl, he was sure it was her. She looked the same; she looked as if she hadn't spent 10 minutes crying her eyes out earlier in the day. But she definitely didn't look like she was having a good time with the guy she was with. Kikwang and Jin Ae were a couple of yards ahead of Sehun and Daeun so the first pair didn't spot the latters but Sehun definitely saw Jin Ae. 

"How about this necklace?" Kikwang held up a blue choker necklace with purple flowers surrounding it. Jin Ae grimaced at the disgusting accessory and made him put it back down. 

"Why don't we just go get something to eat?" Jin Ae suggested, hoping that they could eat, Kikwang would shut up, and they could end the night without her strangling him. 

Kikwang, being oblivious to her actual reason, agreed thinking she was hungry. "Yeah sure, that restaurant looks good. We can walk around after that." 

Jin Ae's face went dead. "On second thought, I'm not so hungry." She grumbled. She hoped they could go home after eating, not do things after. Kikwang shrugged and the two kept walking. Kikwang slightly walked ahead and if there weren't people around, Jin Ae would have taken out the angel dagger, killed him, and just flew off to Little Italy and started a new life going by the name Felicia. 

Sehun who hadn't taken his eyes off of her saw how she pulled her hair behind Kikwang and chuckled at her. "Crazy girl." 

As Kikwang and Jin Ae walked closer, the latter finally spotted Sehun; and it was as if she had just spotted God. Jin Ae's eyes lit up so much that they could probably shine in a pitch black tunnel. 

"S- SEHUN OPPA!" Jin Ae exclaimed. 

"Sehun Oppa?" Both Kikwang and Sehun asked. Jin Ae sprinted rushed over to Sehun and grabbed his arm. 

"Sehun oppa!" Jin Ae said with the fakest smile ever. "Kikwang, this is Sehun oppa. One of my best friends from school." Jin Ae clung onto the fabric of his sweatshirts. Daeun's attention was now towards the other three as she joined the group. 

"Best friend?" Sehun and Kikwang both asked again, looking at Jin Ae. The latter still had the fake smile on her face but Sehun saw how she begged with her eyes. 

"A- ah! Right! Jin Ae!" Sehun exclaimed, throwing his arm around her shoulders and giving her a light squeeze before putting his arm back down at his side. "My chingu." He said. 

"Chingu?" Daeun and Kikwang asked. 

"Yep!" Jin Ae exclaimed, her eye slightly twitching. "Best of friends." She forced a laugh that was way too fake and too much. "Since we're both here with our dates, why don't we double?" Jin Ae pleaded to Sehun. She hated being this type of girl who forced things, but if she had spend another few hours alone with Kikwang, she might kill herself. Kikwang wasn't Jin Ae's type. He was sleazy, arrogant, annoying, and erted. Jin Ae hated those tpye of men. Even though Kikwang had never done anything seriously bad, Jin Ae felt a threatening vibe from him; which is why she tried to stay away from as much as she could. "So what do you say?" Jin Ae asked Sehun again, then looking at Daeun and Kikwang for approval. 

Sehun didn't mind at all and happily nodded. "Sure why not." He felt relieved that she would be with him. He had been, let's say longing, for lack of a better word. Yeah, Sehun had been longing for her, in a way. 

But Daeun and Kikwang weren't too keen on the idea. "Yeah, sure." They both grumbled. Daeun and Kikwang stood on the ends with Sehun and Jin Ae in the middle and when the annoyed two weren't paying attention, Sehun looked at Jin Ae. The latter looked up at him with thankful eyes. 

"Thank you." She quietly whispered. 

Sehun leaned down and placed his mouth next to her ear as well. "You owe me one." He said back softly. Jin Ae sighed. Leave it up to Sehun to never do things just because he's nice. He just had to have something in return. 

"What do you want?" Jin Ae asked, afraid of the answer. 

Sehun thought for a second. She had to anything he wanted now that he helped her. He could take this so many ways. He wondered for a second as he bit his lip which Jin Ae noticed was a habit of his. 

"Oppa I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Daeun interrupted Jin Ae and Sehun. 

Kikwang overheard what Daeun said and realized he actually needed to pee too. "Yeah, same." He said and the two walked off together, around the corner to the restrooms. Sehun and Jin Ae were left alone and sat down on a nearby bench. 

By this point, Sehun had though of what he wanted for Jin Ae. "Give me your phone." He said putting his hand out to her. 

'"Why?" She asked as she handed it over. Sehun didn't respond and punched his number in. He called his phone and saved Jin Ae's number as it showed up on his phone. 

"When I call you, you have to do what I say alright?" He told the Angel giving her phone back. The latter gave him a suspicious look as she put her phone back in her bag. "Don't worry, I won't make you rob a bank or anything." He smiled. 

There was that goofy smile again. The smile that had Jin Ae thinking about him earlier. The smile that Jin Ae knew hid the hurting Sehun deep inside. She glanced at his arm when he wasn't looking but he was wearing a long sleeve shirt that covered his marks. Jin Ae wanted to ask where they came from but most importantly, if he was okay. And in Sehun's mind, the same question was going on in his mind. Was she okay? When did her parent's die? 

Questions that both wanted to ask but couldn't bring themselves to say it. The two wondered if maybe one day they would know the truth, but only time could answer them that. 

 

 

 

~~~~~

Hey guys!!! I hope you're enjoying the story so far :)

 

HOW CUTE IS THIS GIF OF KAI AND D.O?! THEY JUST OOZE LOVE.

 

Lol and in this one, Sehun's like "Fly hyung!- Oh, , nope, too heavy." LOOOL

 

HOW PERFECT DO DONGHAE AND HYUKKIE LOOK IN THIS GIF?!!!!??? DONGHAE WILL BE THE END OF MEEEEE.

 

and this one's my favorite. Eunhyuk is like "hey, yesung,  if you can please stand over there and just so kindly off." JEALOUS HYUKKIE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE <3 <3

Lol I think I might make my next fanfic an Eunhae or Kaisoo story (; (; (;

 

don't forget to upvote and comment! :D