Chapter 8 (When anxiety takes over)

Dreams do come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cassie

          The moment I stepped inside my apartment my knees gave up and sent me on the way to the floor. I lie down there for minutes, trying to figure out what is happening to my world. God knows how much I want things to work my way. God knows how much I wanted to have everything coming my way right now. But God also knows that if these stuffs continue I’ll end up digging my own grave. EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING TO FAST!

          The sunshine woke me up. I didn’t close my windows again. But wait sunshine? It’s already morning! I feel my stomach grumbling. And I remember bits of things that happened last night. It made my stomach growl. I remember myself pacing back and forth, I remember lying on the floor, and I remember calling Uncle Ivan and even remember raising my voice at him. God… what just happened last night?

          When they told me that it was YG Headquarters, I freaked out, literally. I screamed! And I know that was embarrassing that’s why end up going outside of the van before we arrived. I told them I have something to buy for tomorrow. Bobby told me he’d come I begged him not to. I ran all the way back to our building and got inside the elevator as fast as I can. Thankfully, no one was inside. I felt my knees trembling and I try to hold the corner of the elevator for support. Why is the universe doing this to me? First I ended up being neighbors with the people (I’m totally referring to Hanbin) whom is the reason why I’m here. Second, I became friends (it does still feel weird calling them that) with some of them.  And now, I found out that I will be going there tomorrow for an interview? Are you kidding me? What is freaking happening!

          This must have to do with my father. This has to be! Why did Uncle Ivan gave me an address of one of the biggest entertainment agencies in South Korea? I mean isn’t that weird? Does he have that much connection? God, this is so frustrating.

          I ended up calling Uncle Ivan. Because as much as I wanted to just shut myself to sleep tonight, I still have to wake up tomorrow.

          “Cassie?”

          “Yes, Uncle Ivan. It’s me. Are you busy?”

          “No, I just finished brushing my teeth. Why are you still awake? Its late 11, wait, do you have a problem?”

          “No, I just called to ask you about something.”

          “What is it about, Cass?” Now he sounded concerned. God, I can’t keep bothering people like this and make them worry.

          “It’s about the place where I’m going for interview tomorrow. Did Dad ask you for that?” Now I sound like I’m accusing him of a crime I don’t really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter