Prologue

Dreams do come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May, 2016

Passenger of Flight No. HB102296 bound for  Incheon International Airport please proceed to Gate 3.

Cassie stood up when she heard her flight number was called. But she stopped in the middle of standing up and sat again. She knew two things as of the moment. She wanted to go to Seoul and finally after years of praying and hoping it would happen, and now it’s finally coming true. But she also knew that the moment she step on that plane everything she have here will all be all left behind… her family, her friends, her life.

But then again this what she wants and if she run away from it now, it might not happen again. She just turned 20 last December and just graduated in College last March. And now she’s flying on her own to South Korea, a place she just dreamed of and for crying out loud she’ll be living on her own!

She can’t fluently speak Korean and she’s not the person who’s a fan of living alone. His stepfather married her Mom 2 years ago and he is totally a blessing in disguise. She doesn’t think he’s mega rich but somehow he is, or so she thinks. Her stepdad was the one who made her dreams come true and she can’t be more thankful. Other than the fact that he’s brought new level of happiness to her Mom, he made her feel like she really has a real Dad.

“Do you really want to go to Korea sweetheart?” That was the question he asked her last Christmas and who would say no? That would be “ridiculous” as what she would refer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter