Chapter 5

Dreams do come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cassie

          Since the food that I cooked won’t be enough for us, we, I mean they decided to just go outside. Honestly, I’m afraid to go out with these guys even if it just means me plus them, eating. I don’t want to die. I mean remember that music video of CASS beer where 2PM and Yoon Eun Hye, Eun Hye unni did horrible stuffs to Nichkhun oppa’s fan girls and eventually he made someone become the suspect and she have Nichkhun oppa all by herself. God, that was horrible it gave me goose bumps.  I can’t even think of a fan that would be too desperate to do that. Anyways, since I’m too scared to be seen by the fans, I wore my big hoodie jacket so that I would look like one of the guys.

          The silence in the elevator coming down was deafening… until Bobby laughed. Gosh, this guy’s a weirdo. And when he was asked what’s he’s problem, he just shrug and said that he realized something. For real? Jeez.

          When we were just about to get out of the building, Bobby put his arms in my shoulders. What’s his problem?! Is he trying to get me killed? I glared at him.

          “Relax, Killer. I’m not trying to do anything, okay? I’m just riding your scheme. You’re trying to look like one of us right? Well, we do this.” He referred to his arms in MY shoulders.

          “Whatever. Can you just let it go? They won’t notice it anyway.”

          “They will and the first time? It’s never good. Just trust me. I won’t bite you.” He smirked. Yeah, whatever! If this one of way of me not getting killed, then I can endure.

          “Your arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter