Chapter 6 (The more you love the more it hurts)

Dreams do come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cassie

          When I was still in my country, my first thought was if I’m in South Korea, how do I gain friends? The truth is that, I know Korean. I learned it. I studied it for a while and I understand the language. But I don’t speak well; I haven’t spoken it with Koreans. And when I heard them talking, I don’t understand. It was like my mind went blank when I heard them talking. But now, in front of them, in a table waiting for food, I finally get the chance to understand what they’re talking about.

          “Hey Cassie, are you okay? You’re smiling.”

         “I’m just happy, Bobby. I worried I won’t have friends here and that it would be difficult. But lucky me, I think I’m already found one. I mean four.”

          “Yeah, Noona! We can be your friends, I mean if you want to.” – Chanwoo

          “Of course, I do. I mean would you say no if the people you admire ask you to be your friend?”

          “It depends. I mean I hope you’ll see us differently too, I mean beside the superficial things you knew about us.” Jinhwan replied. He’s got a point. I can’t just become friends with them just because I like them.

          “Yeah, sure Jinhwan-ssi, I mean there’s always more to a person than what is shown. And thank you guys for not finding me weird.”

          “Oh? We didn’t say anything about weird yet. You’re weird, but you’re a cute weird so it’s okay.” Of course Bobby, of all the people, I’m not surprised.

          “Oh yeah? Whatever.”

          “Now that’s what we’re talking about.” – Bobby

          And the food arrived. F-O-O-D-S! Look, I’m from a different country with different culture, and seeing all these foods arriving like in those seen only in Korean dramas and varieties leaves me flabbergasted. And we’re like WOOOAH! THAT’S YUMMY! Samgyeopsal! Now I wanted to try that!

          “First time, Cass?” Yunhyeong asked me. I almost forgot he’s here. I mean it took him a long time to adjust for my presence, I guess.

          “Yeah, it just starts to feel real now. Like coming in here starts to sink in.” I blabbed.

          “Well, is that a good thing?”

          “IT IS!” I giggled. I’m just excited with all the foods and having new friends to share it with. Perhaps, I was paranoid. But I still can’t see Hanbin. Maybe, not too soon.

          “We’ll eat well!” They all singsong and me looking at them, I just joined as well.

          “This taste good every time Hyung, we should bring some home. Hanbin hyung would be pissed if he’d know we came here and didn’t tell him.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter