Chapter 4

Dreams do come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cassie

          The moment I entered my room, I pinched myself so hard I almost shed a tear. Seriously though, this is all too real. I can’t even stop time to digest all the things that are happening. I’m like, “CHILL TIME! Slow down a bit.” but time’s like, “Who you?” I now believe in the saying, “Be careful what you wish for”, like totally.

          But then, every fan out there would want to be in my place. Maybe if I was still in the Philippines I would also dream the same thing. Maybe this was still my dream now; it’s just its happening all too fast. And the scary thing is that I already met Bobby and Yunhyeong, it’s just a matter of time before I meet the rest (Yeah, I’m totally referring to Hanbin).

          I slept having all these thoughts in my mind and woke up still thinking about it. But I despised living in the past. I like to plan for the things in the present and in the future, so that’s I will do now. I’ll make plans as to how I would avoid my neighbors.

          The thing about having a house all by yourself is that nobody would ask you to do anything. It can be perk most of the times but a non-perk sometimes.  It’s already 6 in the evening and I’m currently watching Running Man since its Sunday. I still haven’t eaten but I already cooked my dinner.

          And then I heard the doorbell rang. The time stopped and I froze, like literally. Oh my God! I swear if that doorbell is from my neighbor I’m going to faint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter