Ice Cube

The Key To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saeron stared at the said guy infront of her. She noticed the big front tooth, eye smile and messy hair, he often hung out with the Ikon boys, and Saeron also knew he was the loudest of them all. Bobby had a Starbucks Frappucinno in his hand as he stared at Junhoe and Saeron. Bobby stared at Saeron longer than he intended to. But to Saeron's surprise, Bobby grinned at her, hiding his eyes with his smile. He guessed that if she was Junhoe, she wasn't so bad afterall.

[lol, the first 3 lines all start with 'SAERON']

"Annyeong." he waved his hand. " What are you doing here hyung?" Junhoe asked, taking the Frappuccino from him and taking a sip from it. "Yah.. that's mine." bobby shouted, taking it back as Junhoe only rolled his eyes. " To buy some snacks. BTW where is Hanbin?" Bobby looked behind Junhoe but didn't see anyone  but Saeron.

 

"Keep your secret crush to yourself. He's probably at school now." Junhoe smirked as Bobby raised a brow. "MWO? I do NOT NOT NOT have a crush on Kim Hanbin." but his screams were ignored as Junhoe dragged Saeron out the door. "Aish.. that jerk."

 

Going to school together was not a very good idea... atleast that's what Saeron thought. Everywhere they went, people would whisper. And especially when they were near the school, their schoolmates began to sent death glares at Saeron, typical.

It wasn't like Junhoe was there's or something. Gosh, they should just keep their crushes to themselves. "What? is that Junhoe Oppa with Saeron?" "What is Junhoe oppa doing with that ?" "You're older than Junhoe.. why are you calling him oppa?" "I'm gonna kill that girl."

 

Saeron ignored those comments, she spent her whole life getting those comments but why did it feel uncomfortable all of a sudden? She felt like she was too low to hang out with guys like Junhoe all of a sudden. 

 

Soon, they entered the school gates as they met with Hanbin and Hwaron. " Yah, Hanbin hyung! You're girlfriend is looking for you." Junhoe joked as Hanbin rolled his eyes. " Hmm.. girlfriend?" Hwaron's eyes widened. She clearly didn't believe Hanbin would have a girlfriend, since he just came to seoul not too long ago.

 

" BOBBY IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" Hanbin glared at Junhoe who just laughed. "But you two are too close that you are leaving me suspicious." Yunhyeong joined the conversation, smiling at Saeron who was looking at him. Saeron smiled back a little, but just a little though. She was trying to open up to them but she is still having a hard time. But because it was them, she was still able to open up, even a little.

 

Hwaron greeted his sunbae [yunhyeong] who just shrugged, telling her that formalities weren't necessary. Hwaron smiled and straighted her hair. "Anyways, where is Chanwoo , bobby and Jinhwan hyung?" Yunhyeong asked as he looked around insearch of the 3 people. 

"Well, I better get to class." Saeron muttured as she was about to leave when Hanbin spoke up. "Let's go together!" He smiled and walked with Saeron to their classroom. Saeron didn't bother to argue, honestly, she wanted to go to class with him too. 

 

"Why do people always tease you with Bobby? are you perhaps.............dating?" Saeron raised a brow when Hanbin literally slipped on the floor. "What!! NO WAY" he shook his head with horrified eyes. "Oh.. sorry!" Saeron apologised, offering Hanbin a hand. When their skin touched, there was  a shock of eletricity felt in both of their palms that they pulled it back from reflex.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter