Warming Up

The Key To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I guess i'll give the book to you" Hanbin handed the book over to Saeron who stared at it. She really wanted to let out a grin again but that'd be just weird. Even though she did smile just a bit before, he was completely staring at her and she thought he found her weird. She didn't want to scare her only friend away. They were friends...right?

 

"Oh... thanks." Saeron thanked. B.I pouted a bit, why wasn't she smiling again? He though she was finally opening up to him but guess he was wrong. "Let's go?" Hanbin strecthed a hand out as Saeron gave him a confused look. He chuckled, grabbing her hand into his as Saeron felt the whole zoo butterflies in her stomach, was that even possible?

 

She had read it in books all the time, but it was a bit more..... weird than it described. It was more fluttery and warmer. "Let's have fun" he smiled, pulling her out the book store as B.I pulled her around, she didn't really know where he was pulling her but she just stared at the hand that was grabbing hers.

 

Either it was her sister or her family, no one ever held her hand before, especially a boy. But why was he so different? he should have been scared of her too and would avoided her as well... right? But everytime Saeron thought about it, their would be a sting in her heart. 

"Yah... where are you taking me? Hwaron's home alone.." Saeron tried to pull her hand back but Hanbin's hand was stable, but somehow Saeron was glad that he still held onto her.

 

"she's a big girl... let's just have fun for this evening." he spoke as he began dragging. Soon they were in the amusement park, typical. 

Saeron never loved scary rides since she had motion sickness, but no way was she going to admit she had one, she had to act the 'tought' girl for some reason. 

 

Luckily, they didn't go on the rides first but went to the stall games, Hanbin tried his best to make her smile but it never came. Saeron had to prevent from grinning too much, she'll be way too scary. They had loads of fun, even though Saeron didn't say anything, Hanbin had the time of his life. He always enjoyed going to these kinds of stuff.

 

He missed the korean life. When he was away, all he ever did was study and never got outside to play. Either his friends came over or he sat infront of the TV being a couch potato. Finally Saeron's fear came true when B.I wanted to go on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter