Bubble

The Key To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The day flashed by in the blink of an eye and nothing much happened. Saeron was still thinking about the 'Ice Cube' joke as she smiled to herself, she was waiting patiently by the gate for the 2 males to come. Hwaron didn't wait for Saeron since she knew her sister was going to a tutor session, soon the 2 males appeared as Hanbin sent her his usual smiling face.

 

Saeron blushed a little, feeling her heart beat race. What was this? She didn't want to look at him since she was too shy to anyways so she greeted him and greeted Junhoe who greeted her too. "Let's study in the Cafe instead!" Junhoe hollered but Hanbin was going to oppose when Saeron nodded with a little smile.

 

The guy pouted, why did Saeron always agree to whatever Junhoe had to say? "Let's go to Saeron's favorite place!" Junhoe smiled as Saeron chuckled. /Saeron's favorite place? where the is that? why don't I know it? Why did he know it?/ he pouted, following behind the 2. The morning, Saeron and Junhoe were having a conversation about their 'favorite' things and Saeron told him everything, and so did he.

Saeron had to admit, being around Junhoe was fun. like, you were around a life long friend? even though it had only been 2-3 days, they just got along instantly. The fact that Junhoe was always so cheeky and funny, Saeron loved being by his side.

 

The 3 reached Oh's Bubble Cafe and settled in the side tables where other students came to do assignments too. It was Saeron's favorite place to study while enjoying her favorite drink. It was never noisy or crowded in this place and she felt like she was at ease. "I'll go order. What do you want?" Junhoe asked, standing up while Hanbin and Saeron were taking out their books.

 

"I'll have Taro Bubble tea." Hanbin said as they waited for what Saeron was going to say. "The usual." she just muttured as she continued taking her books out. Junhoe grinned, walking towards the counter while Hanbin had his brows furrowed. 

/The usual? why did Junhoe know it? Did they come here already?/ he wondered, They waited for Junhoe while the 2 were oddly awkward. Not that Saeron was awkward, she just looked through the textbook while Hanbin palmed his wet hands. Why was he nervous around Saeron? he didn't know either.

 

After a good 5 minutes, Junhoe finally came back with a Taro bubble tea and 2 Chocolate Bubble teas. 

/So chocolate is her favorite./ he noted down as they began the tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter