A Place To Call Home

The Key To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie! Why didn’t you tell me that you knew them!” Hwaron pouted at her sister, and Saeron just shrugged. “I told you already, I don’t know who they are.”

“ Really unnie? Now why would B.I oppa and Yunheong oppa approach you when they don’t know you.” She made a face at her. It seemed like her sister and B.I were already close with the informal callings and all. But it was Hwaron we were talking about, she could easily be friends with anyone she wanted, unlike Saeron who had difficulty in converstations and telling jokes.

“We just happened to be tutor mates for that Goo Junhoe guy. Nothing else.”

Hwaron’s eyes widened. Her sister was going to tutor the hot ikon member Junhoe along with B.I? This was the first time Hwaron wanted to be in her sister’s place.

 

“ Unnie is so lucky.” She sighed as they both headed upstairs to their own rooms. Saeron made a face at the lucky word. “ Would you feel lucky to teach algebra to a brain of a 5 year old?”

Hwaron laughed as she opened her door. “ But he’s still Junhoe afterall.”

Saeron didn’t know how interested Hwaron was with the ikon guys. She never cared much for the boys who were hitting on her. Maybe the ikon boys were really good looking for even her little sister who showed very less interest for guys would talk about them so much.

 

Saeron walked inside her room, which was just plain blue. Saeron loved the color while Hwaron loved pink. Her sister’s room was full of pictures, wall decorations and such. While her room was just plain, with a table, walk-in closet  and a bed. 

 

Saeron didn’t like girly things much and maybe that’s why boys don’t like her. But it wouldn’t be just because of that, but just look at her. Of course she had nice clothes and cute ones too, but she just stuck to the old ones. She cared less about her image.

 

Even if she did dress up nicely, she’d still scare people away so she didn’t make any effort to try to look pretty. She liked how she was now.

 

She got out to buy some books because she had already finished reading the ones she had. She went to the bookstore and searched for a good book when something caught her eyes.

‘A Place to call home’ she really wanted to read this book but never had the time and when she had the time, someone would get it before she does. She was about to get the book when a hand caught it first. She pouted slightly, looking at the person.

And to her good bad luck, it was that Hanbin guy. She really wanted the book so maybe she should just ask nicely? “Give me the book.” She muttered. God, that didn’t sound nice at all. He tone was way too stiff and she just couldn’t talk normally around this guy or any other person except her family.

 

"Huh? But I got it first." The said lad stuck his tong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter