The New Guy

The Key To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Let's go now unnie!" Hwaron hollered to her sister who was upstairs in her room. Saeron frowned, still wanting to read her book. She sighed, throwing her book in her bag /I'll just continue reading in class/ she though as she walked out her room door. " Okay okay, I'm coming down." she rolled her eyes as Hwaron was rushing her sister to hurry up. "Okay, we're off!" Hwaron said as she waved at her parents, pushing her sister out the door. This was how it was every single morning, Hwaron would always be in a rush while Saeron would take her time, Saeron was always the calm type of person. Saeron never ate breakfast because she didn't feel like eating in the early mornings.

" Why are you so anxious to get to school? don't you hate it." Saeron pouted at her sister as Hwaron laughed. " Unnie, school isn't bad.. just don't scare people away." Saeron stated with a light chuckle as they waited at the bus stop for the bus to arrive, making small conversations but it was mostly Hwaron that kept talking. Finally, the bus arrived, and the ahn sisters boarded the bus. "Am I really that scary?" Saeron asked even though she knew the answer to that. Why would people be afraid of her if she wasn't scary? She never knew why people found her scary, she never even talked or bullied people. 

"Maybe you could try to soften your eyes a little, you know, a bit less intimidating?" Hwaron raised one of her brows as Saeron pouted. "I've tried that a hundred times, fails all the time." she shrugged, not bothering to do it. Hwaron let out a breath of air, she was also a bit tired of helping her older sister. This is always the topic of their conversation, how to NOT scare off people. But Saeron knew that was impossible. Oh why oh why did she have to be born with such scary eyes.

 

The ride was usual, people avoiding Saeron as much as possible while guys hitted on Hwaron. Saeron would send them glares as the guys coward away. Saeron was super protective of her sister, she didn't want just any guy to hit on her sister, not while she's there. So the 30 minute ride was over and they reached their destination. Everyone watched at the Ahn sisters walked in. Well, watching Hwaron and looking past Saeron as usual. 

 

As soon as Hwaron was away from Saeron, guys quickly surrounded her. Showed how much they disliked Saeron, she didn't even feel hurt now since she had to keep up with this since who knows when? While girls were fanboying over Hwaron and her friends, girls fangirled over.. yup you know it , the kingka group IKON.

 

Honestly, they weren't really bad looking and everyone looked really funny. But Saeron decided that it would be a very good idea to keep her distance from them. But did it even matter? they wouldn't want to get close to her anyway like the rest of the students. Saeron drew in a long brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter