Walking Home Together

The Key To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As always, Hwaron waited for her unnie by the school gate. People who were passing by would stare at her, some guys hitting on her as always. That's one reason why Hwaron loved being by her sister's side. Because guys would be afraid to hit on her. Some girls would love being the center of attention by boys. But Hwaron was different. 

She was still a bit shy and she was just tired of hearing the same catch phrase every day. Soon, Saeron came out the door as Hwaron brightened up. But what she didn't notice was that Saeron looked more dull than any other time. " You're off early! let's go?" Hwaron laced their arms together, they were always close.

 

Saeron gave her sister a smile as she nodded but before they walked out, Not Hwaron's name but Saeron's name was called. Actually called by another person except her sister? She couldn't feel anything but complete shock and she knew who that voice belonged to. The Ahn sisters both turned around to meet a grinning B.I and a member from iKon Yunheong. 

You could see that hwaron was also a bit shocked but she hid it perfectly. Maybe she was shocked when her sister knew the HOT new student Kim Hanbin and iKon member Yunheong. Even though Hwaron was popular, iKon members were just never intrested in girls, even the popular Ahn Hwaron. Ikon members hardly talked to girls, it was always just them and them only. 

 

B.I grinned at Saeron as she tried to keep her cool, staring at him with a raised brow. Hwaron just smiled at Yunheong who was walking behind B.I with a scared look. Saeron flinched when she saw Yunheong /what does he think I'll even do to him?/ " I heard we go home in the same direction! so let's go together! My friend here also lives in that direction!" He grinned.

 

" Stalker much" Saeron mumbled as B.I chuckled and pouted cutely. " I just happened to see your location in your book during PE class." 

/what!? he saw my book? But my handwriting is terrible!/ 

"But doesn't your friend look a bit intimidated to go home with me?" She raised a brow, referring to Yunheong who was hiding behind B.I. " Oh HIM?" B.I looked at him and glared, signaling him to stop hiding but made sure to not let Saeron see. He returned his gaze to Saeron and smiled. "He had a nightmare last night and is still paranoid by it"

/what a lame excuse/ Saeron's lips craved up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter