Eye Smile

The Key To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saeron's eyes widened. Something amazing just happened to her, and she couldn't believe it. Hanbin smiled to himself, glad that Junhoe was also able to open up to her. But Saeron kept her ground, talking to him casually, just like she does to Hanbin, after all he didn't look so bad. And maybe since Hwaron liked him so much, she'll be able to introduce her to him. 

 

Soon, they reached Hanbin's house and she couldn't believe her eyes. She figured that he'll be rich and all but this was too much to handle. It was a mansion for pete's sake! Junhoe smiled to himself, looking at her reaction. He kind of expected it to happen. "come on in guys!" he motioned as they entered the gates. Some butlers greeted him and Hanbin smiled at them, going up to his room.

It left a very good impression on Saeron. It wasn't too big and had a very comfy feeling. And afterall, it was blue just like her room. 

" Wait here while I go get a bigger table to tutor this little ." Hanbin joked while running out the room while Junhoe quickly threw a pillow at him but sadly missed. Saeron bit back a smile as she looked around the room. Her eyes caught the books by his bed. She knew Hanbin liked to read, just like herself.

 

Just then, Junhoe wondered if he was to strike up a conversation with her or not? He should right? He knew that Saeron wasn't anything like the rumors said. Her doing drugs or cutting herself. He was able to take a quick peek at her arms when they were walking together and he saw no marks at all. Just milk-like smooth skin.

He awkwardly couhed which attracted Saeron's attention from Hanbin's books. 

 

They didn't talk but stare at each other and it was getting nerve-wrecking. He could barely stare at her because of her eyes but Junhoe kept his ground. But what he didn't notice was how nervous Saeron was. She could barely move and now she was a solid stone. Why was he staring at her so much? Did he found her weird or something? 

 

To Saeron's relief Hanbin came in and he immediately knew that their was tension in the air. He tried to lighten it up a bit. He knew that these two had never spoken before and Saeron was just bad at these kinds of things. Yup, he knew that of course.

 

"Okay, so let's get to work!" he cheered as they sat down on the floor, taking out their notes. After a few minutes.."do you understand what I mean?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter