t w e n t y t h r e e

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     
Night Changes. -----------------------------------------------     It's a dull and rainy evening , Jinri walks out from her classroom after submitted her work and heave a long sigh. It's been three days and she haven't really spend much time with Taemin since then. He spends most of his time on the field playing and coaching the others. She's worried that he'd be just like Soojung yet she don't wanna say it to him because she knows that he needs to focus on the practise.    The game is tomorrow and she's leaving to Landcastle the day after . She haven't tell Taemin yet and she knows that she needs to tell him now. Soojung had gotten better and it makes so much better now . Jongin had taken care of her better than before and they'd spent more time together now and she'd cut off her extra hour of practise.    Jinri walks out from the campus and look over to the field where she can see the football team having their practise even if it's raining though it's not that heavy. She pull up the hood of her jumper and walk down towards the field , towards the bleachers and stands there quietly as she watch her boyfriend soaking wet and kick the ball to pass it to the other team mate.    He'd played so well ever since the first game and ever since he got his ankle treated. She smile softly when he shot a goal from afar making all the teammates gone wild and shouted and cheer for him whilst he runs the whole field . She knows that he loves football too much that it doesn't matter if he got hurt.    They'd stop and most of them walk back to the bleachers for a break. She stand still as she have her eyes on him who walks over to the bleacher that she's standing on but he didn't see her until he looks up. Jinri smile softly at him before walking down the stairs to get over to him . "hey.." he murmured out as he placed down his training bag on the bench and walk up to her   "it's raining" she whispered when he gets closer and he just chuckle with a smile "and you're soaking wet Taemin" she chuckles as she runs her fingers through his wet hair "we have no choice but to practise" he said under his breath , still panting hard after the long game. He look down to his teammates who's then whistle back at him and Jinri causing him to roll his eyes at them . "come on" he drag her away to the bench away from his mates   Sitting on the bench surrounded with plants and a tall tree above them, he heave a sigh as he runs his fingers through his wet hair and turn to look at Jinri and furrow "what's wrong?" he asked when he can see a slight changes on her face. "i'm going back to Landcastle a day after your game" she said and look down to her hands .    Things playing in her mind right now, she's begging to have him coming along and she wasn't sure if he wanted to after what he'd told her . "Jongin and Soojung's coming too" she said again and Taemin just nods as he hung his head low . "i know" he murmured softly before heaving a long heavy sigh. "Jongin told me" he said and look back at her. "come with us.." she said , almost begging him   Another sigh skipped his mouth as he cover his face with his palm before running it back through his hair. "i can't" he whispered and look down to his hands , refused to look at her because he don't wanna disappoint her. He knows that she wanted to have him with her back to Landcastle , he knows that she was begging him. "why? like why can't you come back home. it's your home too"    "you don't understand Jinri" he heave a sigh as he shakes his head to her "then explain to me. even if your parents are not home, it's not like you can't stay with Jongin. don't you miss home? don't you mi-" "this is my home Jinri. London is where i belong. i .. i'm sorry" he gets up and hug himself before her . Jinri just nods as she hung her head low and look at her hands.    "fine then , it's not like i'm begging you to come with us" he catches that boldness in her voice and turn around to look at her as she gets up and was about to walk away "Jinri wait.." he stops here when he hold her wrist . "Jinri i'm sorry. please don't mad at me" he hold her hand and look down to her "i'm not. i'm not Taemin" she whisper back to him and have her hand up to his cold face.    Her thumb caress his cold cheek and just smile warmly to him " do well tomorrow please. for me" He still believe that she's disappointed in him because of that look on her face. "i will. and i'll send you off to the airport okay?" Jinri smile and nods to him. "don't catch a cold" he chuckles "i won't"    He was about to kiss her but Jinri turn to look away "don't . i don't wanna catch a cold" she said and it made him chuckles and just nod to her. "love you"    "you too"   

 

Soojung walk out from the bathroom and was surprised to see Jinri lying on the bed. "so? is he coming along?" she asked when she sat on her bed and dries her hair out with her towel. "no" answered Jinri . "i mean, i don't understand him. even if his parents are not home , it's not like he can't come home" she heave a long sigh and still couldn't take the fact that he's not coming along just because of that reason.    "maybe he prefers to stay here more than Landcastle" says Soojung and just fold her legs together "that's what he told me. whatever , i don't wanna fight with him. he have a game tomorrow and i can't let this thing gets to his mind and not focusing on the game tomorrow" she's right about it. She don't want him to not focus on the game tomorrow just because of the fight.    She realised that their relationship is not as what they had before because of their busy schedule. It's hard to meet and just spend some time together and she can't blame him and his love towards football , she respected his hobby and w
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter