Me and my stupid mouth!

Change

---YUNHO'S P.O.V---

'Where's Seobbie?' I asked impatiently and Yonghwa just shrugged at me.

'Think he went to get Hyuna.'

I froze. What?!

'Hey, you guys!! I brought Hyuna!!'

I turned to face the doorway and sure enough, Hyuna was standing there smiling. Her smile faded away instantly once she saw me. Grabbing my drumsticks, I watched her make her way towards the keyboard set in the corner of the room. 

Yoseob held onto the microphone and grinned at us. 'Hyungs, I decided to get Hyuna join us in the band. You're cool with that right?'

'Ne.'

'Ani.'

Yoseob turned to me, pouting. 'Wae, Yunho hyung?! I had to beg so much for Hyuna to join us! I can't just tell her to go home now!'

I couldn't say no to Yoseob's smiling face and honestly, I liked the fact that Hyuna was here. I was just upset that she was giving me those glares again.

'Whatever, she can stay.'

Yoseob clapped his hands happily and pulled out a bunch of paper. 'So, Hyuna. I asked you to be in the band because us 3 decide to do an end of year concert for the whole school. Are you good at writing lyrics?'

I knew the answer to that one. Hyuna was amazing at writing lyrics. I've seen her write a ton load of songs whenever she sat alone...

'Um...I've written a few things before.'

'Few things? I bet all of them have got to do with your fat---'

'WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!'

My eyes widened when Hyuna suddenly screamed out at me. Yoseob gave a little gasp, dropping the papers to the ground.

I decided to keep my cool and smirk at her. 'My problem? It's you, of course. I can't stand the fact you're always arou---'

'I ING HATE YOU!!!'

Okay, now this was getting scary. Hyuna has always been getting mad at me, but......she never swore before.

Hyuna picked up her bag and stomped past me, turning to face me as she walked out the door. 'You know, Yunho. Why do you have to be such a dickhead? You're always going around flirting with girls and I'm okay with the fact you don't find me pretty.'

No....You're wrong.....I....

'But do you have to always say that ing word?! You already ruined my life! STOP DESTROYING IT EVEN MORE!' She stepped towards me and I felt her cold hand smash into my jawline.

Before I knew it, I was on the ground, a metallic taste in my mouth. I saw Hyuna walk out the door and Yoseob chase after her. I groaned in frustration (and also pain) and picked myself up. Yonghwa sighed and I looked at him, annoyed.

'Why do you have to be like that, hyung?'

I frowned at him. 'Be like what?'

'Look, hyung. I'm not dumb. I'm actually the smartest out of you all. I can tell you like her.' He paused, a smirk plastered on his face. 'You were there, weren't you?'

'Yonghwa, you're creeping me out with your mysterious voice.' 

He chuckled, placing his blue electric guitar down on the ground. 'When the es threw the ice cream at Hyuna, you were there. You saw everything. And then you went and warned them about attacking Hyuna again after we left, didn't you?'

I hate this guy for being so smart.

I sighed and sat down. 'I don't know what to do. For my whole life, I've been teasing and bullying her. I can't possible just change and start being nice to her.'

'Have you tried?'

'.....Ani.'

'You know, hyung. If you're going to continue being like that, Yoseob might just steal her right from under your nose.'

I flinched. 'What?!'

'Mmhmm....You should go find them now. You never know what they're doing.'

'Yonghwa!' I groaned and grabbed my phone. This stupid guy. He's always getting me worked up. 

But it's my fault.

I should have never started teasing Hyuna.......It was all me and my stupid mouth.....that caused all this to happen. 

---Yeaaaaah.....I can't actually think....My brain is SOOO screwed. I think it's because I'm hungry -.-" THERE'S NO FOOD IN THE HOUSE!!!! Anyway, hehe...Yunho REALLLLYYYY loves Hyuna, but all she ever does is HATE him. He IS  a dickhead, anyway. And I don't actually know if Hyuna should end up with Yoseob or Yunho. You guys mind giving me your opinions?---