Chapter 3

Bring Me Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jackson....


      Jackson...


            Jackson?


I woke up to the bed being completely empty. It was just me, and the tv that was left on last night. I was racking my brain as to why I was in Jacksons bed instead of my own. Then it hit me like a bag of rocks. I came in here, terrified that something was going to get me in the dark. I shook my head, cursing myself. He probably thought I was the biggest baby ever. I just continued to sit there; mindlessly starring at the televsion. I searched Jacksons bed for the remote, I was interested with what he had playing on the screen. I leaned over one of his pillows, and his natural scent lingered there. I bit my lower lip as the scent kept flowing from the pillow and to my nose. 


Damn did he smell so good. 


I searched for what seemed to be ten minutes. I gave up looking on the bed, and ended up under it. I could hardly see under there since it was still kind of dark in his room. His black curtains cascading the darkness into the room. I resorted to feeling around for the damn thing; once I had found it I sprung up. 


"Finally!" I said to what seemed to be myself. I turned around to see Jackson; this would have made me happy... If he was wearing more than just a towel hanging by his hips. All I could do was stare. His body was.... mouth watering and still covered in various water dropplets. I went back to biting my lip unknowingly. I shook my head trying to focus and look away, even if I didn't want to. But then again, who the hell wouldn't want to look at that all day long. His voice broke my thoughts. 


"Uh Emberlee? Do you like what you see?" He cockily chucked as I blushed deeply and covered my eyes. I got under his covers and mentally cursed myself for just staring like some creepy fangirl. I still had my eyes covered when Jackson pulled the covers off of me. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-Jacksons P.O.V-


She was adorable when she was embarrassed. I pulled the black covers off of her small form and picked her up bridal style. She layed there in my arms, still not daring to meet my eyes. I didn't have a shirt on; it was too hot outside for one. We had a suprise planned for the girls; I had been planning it with the guys for the past two days. 


"Oppa! Why dont you have a shirt on?" Her face was a deep shade of red, and she was just too adorable for me to even let slip away. I gave her temple a gentle kiss before setting her down. 


"Wake up your sister and Erika. Meet me and the guys in the living room in ten minutes." She simply unlatched herself from me, looking up with her angelic brown eyes. 


"Okay oppa." She wandered off to round up the girls and got settled in the living room. Once we were all gathered there, Greyson sat on Marks lap with sleep still present in her eyes. Erika held onto Bambam like her life depended on it; then there was Emberlee who was cuddled up to Youngjae, her new found best friend. Why did she choose to cuddle with him anyways?


"Jackson why are we up this early?" Greyson groaned, wanting to go back to bed. I clapped my hands together and started to talk about our plans for the day.

Please log in to read the full chapter