Chapter 1

Bring Me Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been six months since I had ran away. The cold had gotten worse, and I was sick again. My life was great before she left; why did she leave me with him, knowing he was this way? I dug at the holes in my leggings, my old sweater barely stayed together by the seams. I felt like I had been hit by a bus, more than likely the cold or the flu. I let my head lay against the wall behind me; the tile wall making me shiver. I coughed, feeling my weak body shake as I tried to remember how to breathe. I tend to block out all of the people who passed by and tried to give me money. I ignored them, but someone was standing inbfront of me. My eyes opened and I was face to face with a handsom man; his leather jacket looked warm as he stood before me. 

"Are you alright?" he stared at me, a worried expression resting on his face. I simply nodded. His gentle hand was held out for me to take; what was he thinking? I'm a  homeless girl, I could steal his wallet or have a weapon that could hurt him. He continued to stand there and the funny part is, I took his hand. He walked with me down the street and into a huge building. He didn't ask a single question, I just remember him pulling me along. He told me his name is Jackson Wang, and he is in a famous boy group called Got7. I had heard of them before, seeing their pictures all over the place. I was now in a room filled with people I didn't know, and I was scared. 

"My name is Mark Tuan. It's nice to meet you." He bowed before shaking my hand. He had red hair, and a smile that could make girls swoon and hit the floor beneath their feet. I smiled slightly as he moved aside.

"Hello, my name is Youngjae." A giant smile was on the boys adorable face. I bowed shyly as the next member approached me.

"Hi! My name is Yugyeom. Its great to meet you." He was really tall, but his face had me melting in my place. I smiled in response, quickly looking at Jackson. 

"Another Noona?! Hello! My name is Bambam!" His enthusiasm was making me want to giggle. He called me Noona; that's so sweet. 

"I'm JB. Let's be friends, okay?" He had the iest smile I had seen in a long time. I nodded and watched as the last person met my gaze.

"You can call me Jr. I hope we can be great friends." He bowed quickly before standing with the others. I stood next to Jackson the whole time, keeping my mouth shut and staying by the only person I really knew. Before I had time to respond to my surroundings, they were asking for my name. 

.

"Uhm..." I looked down, feeling Jacksons arm around me. I didn't think I was going to be staying here, so why should I tell them my name? The one known as Bambam was looking at me; he spoke to me with an innocent tone. 

"Noona, please tell us your name." I was taken in awe, he was too adorable. I couldn't just ignore him; he was so precious. 

" My n-name is uhm.... Emberlee. I am 18 years old, and I ran away from home. I ended up on the streets and became homeless. " All of their curious gazes were set on me, and I felt nervous. Why did I even let them know my name? I let my gaze hit the floor, and Youngjae opened his mouth to ask me something.

"If you don't mind my asking, why were you homeless?" I looked back up, wondering if they were all pitying me right now. I hated that, I hated it as much as going to church.  

"Well, it's a long story, are you willing to listen?" They all nodded, sitting on the couch. I sat between Jackson and JB; Jackson's arm rested behind me on the couch. I took a deep breath before exposing myself more than I ever have before. 

"My mom and dad split up when I was nine years old. My older sister and mom left me, due to the fact that my dad was abusive. They never called me, mailed me, I don't

Please log in to read the full chapter