Chapter 5

Bring Me Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

The sun was peering through the curtains, and I rolled over trying to avoid it. I groaned as a weight was on top of me suddenly. A fit of giggles clued me in as to who was laying on me.

                "Why must you guys wake me up? It’s like-" Erika's voice overpowered mine.

                "11:57. Get up, we have plans!" Erika pulled on my arm, dragging me out of bed. I gave in as I was almost falling out of my warm blankets. I stumbled out my bedroom door, finding my way to the kitchen. The dorm was strangely silent; the boys must have a schedule today.  I sat on the couch, taking notice that it was only us girls here.

                "What did you guys want to do today?" Greyson asked as she scrolled through what seemed to be Instagram or Facebook. I simply shrugged my shoulders, still worn out from the day before. Erika sat beside me with a bowl of cereal.

                "I don't know really. I'm still tired from yesterday." I stated as Erika nodded in agreement. Greyson reached for the DVD player remote, pressing play on whatever was inside. I got up to grab something to drink. The black fridge in front of me contained various drinks. I grabbed a monster, making my way back to the couch. We sat there watching a series of movies, and relaxing.

                It was around five when the guys got home. I was still on the couch, a blanket covering my legs as I stared at the television screen.           

                "We’re home! We brought dinner!" I could hear Yugyeom shouting through the house. I picked up my head to see the boys who made my life fun standing in the kitchen. They all looked tired, and ready for bed. I hit stop on the remote before getting up.

                "You’re home! Welcome back." I smiled sweetly, and then I saw him. Jackson who was sweaty from the day’s activities, tired from getting up so early, but how could he still look so... so perfect. I felt my heartbeat speed up in my chest as he

Please log in to read the full chapter