Chapter 4

Bring Me Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

The water rolled onto the shore with grace. I could feel the breeze touching my skin, and it felt exhilerating. 
    

"Are you enjoying your day?" My sister stood next to me; Her reddish-brown hair sat just below her chest. I smiled at how pretty she was, her hazel eyes shone brightly every single day. I was envious; how did she become so beautiful and I looked the same ever since I was ten?
  

 "You know," She looked at me as I turned around to see the rest of our friends running around happily. "I really missed you." She told me, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I nodded as we both looked out to the horizon. 
    

"I missed you too, Grey." She kicked some water up with her feet, splashing my exposed legs. I giggled while splashing her back and running away, deeper into the ocean. I left Jacksons shirt secure under a rock; I hope it won't fly away. 
  

 "Emmy, I'm going to get you for that!" She yelled excitedly, running after me. She jumped on me as we both fell into the water, emerging only seconds later. I shook my hair around; The joy I felt was finally being let out after eleven years of pure agony. I splashed around in the water and smiled bigger than I think I have in a long time. We made our way out of the water 20 minutes later, my body cold from the wind blowing and the water that remained on my skin. I ran over to Youngjae who was drying the water off of his hair. 
    

"Youngjae-ssi!" I laughed as I hugged him, still shivering. 
    

"You are absolutly freezing! Go get a towel Emberlee." He smiled at me and directed me over to Jackson who had a towel in his hands. I walked over to him as he opened the towel, wrapping it around my body. I was tired from all the running around, just wanting to sleep for a few hours. I cuddled into Jacksons arms; his words from earlier kept replaying in my head. 
  

 "I like you, my Princess." I smiled at the thought, but was he only saying it to make me happy? I leaned my head against him as he set his head on top of mine. I closed my eyes, hearing his heart beat in my ear was like a lullaby. I could listen to it forever. 
  

 -On the way home-

I was dry now, so I put Jacksons shirt back on. I had my legs across his lap, head against his shoulder. I could hear the music coming from his headphones, and I simply kept looking at him. He noticed me after a minute, and took off his beats. 
    

"What are you listening too Oppa?" I played with his hand as he pulled on his headphones. He placed them over my ears; I knew the song that was playing. It was No Diggity by Dr. Dre; he had good taste. I was mouthing the words that I could remember; so basically all of them. I looked at him and smiled. Handing him ba

Please log in to read the full chapter