Chapter 2

Bring Me Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

The days moved along, and the more time I spent there the happier my life was becoming. The guys put a room together for me that was next to Jacksons, even though my sister objected to it more times than I could count. I felt safer when I was near him; like nothing could touch me. I haven't been in his room since that night I took a shower in there though. Today we had gone out to the mall, and Jackson bought me more clothes. I tried to object to it, but he insisted by telling me "But you don't have any clothes!" so I was basically forced into letting him buy me clothes. It was night time now; A light knocking at my door interrupted my thoughts. 

"Come in!" I sat on the floor with the various bags laying around me; clothing laying on hangers. My eyes shifted and met with Bambams, causing me to smile widely. He took a seat on the floor, a nervous grin on his face. 

"Noona! I bought you something today," He crossed his legs on the floor and held out a pinkish bag. "I hope you like it." He looked at me with anticipation all over his face; how could I say no? I gave him an expression, basically giving him the 'you're so weird, but I love it' expression. I opened the bag, feeling excitment wash over me as I saw what the bag contained. I took out 2NE1's newest album, and squeeled happily before flinging myself into Bambams embrace. 

"Bambam, how did you? When did you?" He smiled at me before he started to answer all my questions. This little Maknae was a slick one; he must have done it when we went out today. 

"When Jackson took you out shopping, I remembered you telling him you loved 2NE1 in the car. So I went to the music store, and bought it." I got up, setting the album on my dresser. I smiled widely, turning around to see that Bambam was gone. I shrugged and went back to sorting through my things. I was almost done, when a pair of hands sheilded my line of vision. 


"Give me a hug or the girl gets it!" I giggled,hearing that voice that made my stomach want to do backflips.

"Jackson oppa!"I hugged him tightly as he chuckled in my ear. I took in his enticing scent; he smelled like the he did the day I met him- perfect. 

"Hey there Princess. Are you putting away all of your clothes?" he picked up a pile of shirts that were on hangers and helped me put everything in my closet. 

"Yea, thank you by the way. For taking me shopping." I blushed deeply, feeling him put an arm around my shoulder. I leaned my head against his chest and thought about what to do now that everything was put away and in their place. 

"Jackson, are you hungry?" I heard his stomach growl- Lou

Please log in to read the full chapter