Training and Truth

Fateful

----Amber's POV----

Today is the day. I did not tell Key about it. Well never mind. I told him about his powers and the basics. We proceeded to the open field to train. I felt giddy and tired. i knew Kibum wanted to ask me about it, but he didn't.

-----Key' POV----

Amber told me that my powers were controlling fire, wind and water. We were heading to the open field to train. Something about Amber was off. She looked paler than usual. When we were walking to the field, she looked weak. I wanted to ask her what happened but decided not to.

-"We will start with fire. Fire is made when energy is gathered, being FOCUS is important. You will have to focus and make sure no energy is wasted."

She made an demonstration and told me to do it myself. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't do it.

-"Kibum, you need to focus."

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on 1 thing, gathering the energy on my hand.  I felt that my fangs were growing. When I opened my eyes, a fireball was floating in my hands. I was shocked.

-"Now try to throw the ball towards that tree. It also requires energy. So, focus." Amber said as she pointed to one of the trees there were near us.

I reached my hand out and now my palm was facing the tree. I closed my eyes and I felt energy traveling towards my hand. I opened my eyes and threw the fireball towards the tree. The fire engulfed the tree and soon, the tree disappeared. When I wanted to stop, I couldn't. Instead, I saw ~BIG~ flames coming out of my palm. I didn't know what to do. Then, I felt a cool pair of hands on my back. The owner of the pair of hands muttered something and I realised it was Amber. Slowly, the wind became stronger and the flames died down. When it was completely gone, I heard a thud on the ground and turn around. I saw Amber, pale a a piece of paper, lying on the floor. I touched her and her skin was so hot. It was as if she had a fever.

----Amber's POV----

I saw Kibum successfully threw the fireball towards the tree after he changed into his vampire form. The tree was burned down and disappeared. When he wanted to stop, he couldn't. Instead, flames started bursting out of his hands. "! He must have used to much energy!" I thought and ran behind him. I place my hands on his back and muttered a spell that was use to treat unwanted energy. The wind became stronger and his flames became to died down. When his flames were completely gone, darkness took over me, and I fell on the ground.

-----Key's POV----

I carried Amber in bridal-style and ran to her house and fast as I could. To me, I was running to slow. But to other people, i might be too fast that they couldn't even see me. I reached her house and ran to her bedroom. Even though I only took 3 minutes to reach her house, I was scared that I was too late. I place her on the bed and took up her cell phone. I dialed the first person I saw in the contact list, Victoria.

-"Hello?"

-"Hey, Victoria, it's me, Kibum. Amber fainted. Can you come over?"

-"What happened?I'll be there!"

Minutes later, I heard a car stopping in front of Amber's house. someone knocked on the door and I expected it to be Victoria. When I opened the door, Victoria rushed into the house and went in Amber's bedroom. I followed close behind her. She kneeled down beside Amber and checked her neck. I bend down and noticed something. There was a rose shaped tattoo on her neck. But something was strange. The thorns of the rose were growing longer and longer! How could a tattoo 'grow'?

-"You need to step back, this might hurt you if you stand too near."

As she said, I stepped back and observed what she was going to do. She took out a tube containing red liquid. She poured a drip of it on Amber's neck. Soon, light started glowing. Because of the light, I had to cover my eyes with my arms. When I sense that the light had disappeared, I opened my eyes and walked towards Amber and Victoria. I noticed that the rose on her neck has become a black coloured star.

-"What-"

-"Shhh... She might wake up." Victoria whispered and pointed to the door. We walked quitely towards the door and closed the door.

We went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

-"This is actually my first time telling anyone else except for the girls... Amber... She is not just a normal vampire."

-"I know, she is one of the 'rare' right?"

-"No, not that. Amber... When she changed into a vampire, she sort-of went crazy and killed people around her. After she calmed down, she was afraid that she might kill more people and distance herself between me and the girls. After decades, Me and the girls managed to help her get over the past. Nickhun said that only the tattoo on her neck MIGHT stop her from going crazy, he was not sure if the tattoo help. But now, this situation is... is... telling me that she might get crazy again and start killing people. " 

Hearing what Victoria told me really was a shock. I really hoped that what she said would not happen.

-"S-So... Is she save for now?"

-"Yes...We are scared that one day... if she finds out about her 'accident', she might not be able to control it and lose control of the power."

Just as I was about to ask more questions, we both heard a loud thud at the stairs.

-"Oh no..." Victoria said as she rushed towards the stairs.

I followed her. When reach the stairs, we saw Amber trembling while she was sitting at the flight of stairs and she was continiously shake her head left to right.

-"Amber..." Victoria reached out to confort Amber but the response was shocking. Amber slapped Victoria's hands away and slowly lifted her head

-"W-why... didn't you tell me earlier?"

-"Amber we were-"

-"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Amber shouted as veins started popping out of her neck as her face turn red in fury. She stood up while holding tight to the railing as she support herself.

-"..." Victoria just remained silence.

When I was about to reach out my hand, Amber started trembling again. She clenched her chest as if her heart was hurting and fell backwards. She sat at the stairs as she started crying.

-"Amber!" Victoria suddenly shouted and ran towards her.

Amber was in so much pain... Suddenly, her fangs grew and her eyes turned into "Shark eyes". She started to scratch the rose tattoo that once again, appeared at her neck as she tried to get away from Victoria. Then, she stopped moving. Blood flowing down her neck that was cause by  and the blood stained the white t-shirt she was wearing. Her blonde hair too, got stained with blood. When she lifted her head, she looked like... like... a demon... What is happening to her?

 

 

--------

 

A/N: Yo, Guys! Long time no see!~~ Exams are over!  Remember to comment!