Explanation

Fateful

---Key's POV---So

blood... blood... was running down the neck of one the guys. Amber was positioned that her head was at the neck and moving her head as she was drinking something. When she was done, she lifted her head. Her eyes... was in a vivid shade of purple. Something was wrong... her eyes... her fangs? It was covered with blood. She reached out and place her hand on the guy's neck. The scar disappeared. Because of the shock, I fell backwards. When Amber saw me, she turned around. " Go back to the dungeon." She commanded. Immediately, the few guys walked away. She turned around and faced me, her eyes turned into the color of red, and back to the normal light brown. She smiled and walked towards me, I backed away. " Why are you here, Kibum oppa?~~" She said while she kneel down. " What.. a-are ..y-y-you?" I stuttered.

---Amber's POV---

" What ...a-are ...y-y-you?" He said, terrified. I smirked and stand up. I walked towards the hallway and turned around, looking at the still-on-the-floor Kibum. "Get up, will you?" I said, sounding annoyed. After hearing what I said, he stood up immediately, not moving an inch."If you really want to know, follow me." I said. Since that he already saw me in my vampire form, I may as well explain to him about me.

At the Park

(Nobody's POV)(Blue is Kibum,Red is Amber)

-"I am a vampire and I am 765 years old, My real name is Josephine and my family is also vampires."

-"You don't grow old?"

- "No... But I do die when we reach 1000 year old though. Not all families are like that. Some die at the age of 500. My family is classified as 'rare'.

-"What is 'rare'?"

-"'rare' means that we are classified as vampires that have more abilities and longer life-spend then any other vampires.

-"So... Why are you here?"

-"I started changing into a vampire when I was 17 years old. Since vampires will have the appearance of when they started changing, I couldn't change my looks and had to enter hundreds of different highschools.Including this year."

-"Since I know your secret... Are you going to kill me?""

-"No, pabo! I won't kill you." Amber sat nearer to Kibum and his hair.Kibum looked shocked. "But... you must help me with something..."

-"W-What?"

-"Provide me with blood, i can't depend on those pets for blood... they taste awful."

-"N-No! I will die!"

-"You won't. You will only feel a little pain and dizzy afterwards, thats all. If you don't agree, i will have to kill you."

-"......"

-"O-Okay"

-"Good Boy, now lets go home."

-"Home? It is only-"

-"The bell rang a few hours ago. I created an illusion of us when we were 'chatting'. Now, lets go to my house, i wanna introduce you to my friends ."

---Key's POV---

When I entered Amber's house, I was so amazed! Her living room was twice the size of the classroom, her kitchen was sooo tidy and had a modern feel to it! It was the kind of house that i wanted to live in when i was young, but I couldn't afford it." Sit down on the sofa, I'll get some drinks for us." Amber said while walking into the kitchen. After she left, I kinda feel sorry for her. She has been living in this huge house all by herself? She must be lonely."Amber, don't you feel bored when you are alone?" I asked curiously. She simply nodded her head and brought her knees to her chest. " After a vampire starts changing, they will have to live by themselves and find 'food' for themselves too. They will 'adopt' pets which will provide them with blood until we are satisfied."She continued."Wait... The guys from just now were your pet?!" I asked. "Yup!~~" She answered and lay her head on my shoulder. she reached out her hands and touched mine. I flinched.

-"Why is y-your hand so cold?"

-"Because I'm dead. I died when I turned into a vampire."

When I was about to ask more questions, her doorbell rang. "I'll go get it~~" She said. She is soo cute!~~

 

---Amber's POV---

(Sulli is Dark Red. Luna is Pink, Victoria is Green,Krystal is Purple.

-"AMber Unnie!" The girls squealed while hugging her.

-"Why did you call us?"

-"I have to introduce you to someone." I said and pointed towards Kibum. He looked shocked and immediately stood up.

-"Is this human your new 'Provider'?"

-"Yup, c'mon, don't stand at the door, come in."

When all of the girls sat down, I started introducing them to Kibum.

-"Kibum, this is Victoria,LunA,Sulli,Krystal."After introducing them, he stood up and introduce himself.

-"Now, Kibum, Victoria is the 'Mother' of us. SHe did not give birth to us but helped us when we were undergoing 'changes'. SHe is the most powerful one too. I am the second oldest. Krystal,luna and Sulli are 'new' vampires. "

-"AMber, why are you introducing him to us as vampires? Does he know that you are a vampire?"

-"Ya, he saw me feeding on one of the pets."

-"Well, if thats it, we have to go. I have to teach this girls how to conrol their powers, Bye, AMber,Kibum."

After sending the girls off, I went to the sofa and sat beside Kibum.

-"So, any questions?" I asked

-"AMber, what are your powers?"

"Well, I am learning how to control Fire now. I can control the other 3 elements. I can control people's minds, the weather .I can create illusions.And... thats all."

-"Oh, Ok, I have to go..."

-"Bye then.See you tommorow."

 

--------End of Chapter two-------

Author's Note: Hello! This is my first time writing a fanfic so sorry for the mistakes! Hope you comment and subscribe!

The Next chapter is about a battle between her Father and the girls (f(x))~~~~ COmment pls!