Realisation

Fateful

----At Amber's Mansion----

----Amber's POV----

When I opened my eyes, the sun light shone on my face. I looked around and saw Kibum sleeping beside me. His head was buried in his arms as he sat on one of the chairs.

-"Kibum, wake up, it is morning." I said as I sat up and shook his shoulders.

-"......" No response.

-"Kibum... Kibum..." I called a few more times and I got annoyed.

-"Yah! Wake up!" I finally shouted.

-"......" There was still no response.

Things started to get a little weird. I reached out my hands and hold his face. His face was soo pale."!" I thought. Since I have fainted, Victoria must have told him to provide me with blood...... But Victoria might have thought that it was not the first time I had 'feed' on Kibum and did not go through the 'procedures' that was necessary. I get out of bed and helped Kibum on my bed. I dialed Victoria's number and waited impatiently.

-"Ring.... Ring..."

-"Hello?"

-"Vic, I need your help. Kibum is in trouble."

-"Wait for 2 minutes, I need to do something."

-"Make it fast."

I hung up the phone and waited. After 2 looong minutes, Victoria finally came.

-"What the... It was the first time his provided you with blood?" Victoria said as she walked in and saw Kibum.

-"Yes, hurry and save him! What are you waiting for? Him might turn to one of us if you don't hurry."

-"Okay.Get out of the room."

I followed her instructions and closed the door as I moved out of the room. After 3 hours, Victoria came out of my room.

-"So?... How did it go?" I asked impatiently.

-"Bad news... It was too late. Kibum is probably going to start changing in 30 minutes."

After hearing the news, I lowered my head and stared at the floor. It seems that the venom from my fangs flowed in his body for too long and he will be changing into one of us.... a vampire. And the fact that Kibum is changing to one of us, it will be hard to accept.

When I was thinking about what to do next, Victoria and I heard a scream. We rush back to our room and saw Kibum at the corner, trembling. It was a shock for us since Kibum changed into a vampire

-"Kibum, what happened?"

-"I-I h-have f-fangs..."

-"W-what?!"

I pulled his chin up so that he could face me... His fangs clearly showed.

-"W-what i-i-is h-happening to me, Amber?"

-"......" I did not know how to answer him and stayed silent.

-"AHHH!" Kibum suddenly screamed which shocked me. I looked up and saw him grabbing his head. He seems to be having a headache.

-"Victoria, whats happening?"

-"The venom is trying to take over him, but he is resisting it, we have to-"

When Victoria tried to help Kibum up while talking, Kibum slapped her hand away and continue trembling.

-"Get lost!!!!" He shouted at Victoria.

-"Kibum, we are tryin-"

-"GET LOST!!!"

-"Victoria, i will try to talk to him, you go out first."

-"Okay"

After Victoria left the room, I turned back to Kibum. I reach out my hand to touch him and I shockingly, he did not slapped my hand away. I pulled him up and help him on my bed.

-"Kibum, I have to tell you something."

After he heard what I say, he slowly turned his head towards me.

-"You are undergoing a changing of a.... vampire."

-"V-vampire? I am not a vampire! What are you saying Amber?!"

-" When you gave me your blood the last time, the venoms from my fangs flowed into your body."

-"W-what will happen to me?"

-"You will become like me... a vampire."

-"W-what should I do??? W-what s-s-should I do???"

After hearing what I said, Kibum started trembling harder and his headaches worsen.

-"KIBUM! Calm down, if you panick, your headache will worsen, listen to me."

He looked at me and calmed down.

-"I know this is hard to accept and I am sorry. I promise that I will help you in any way that I can. Now, all you need is rest. You have to let the venom take over you or you may die because of the pain."


-"W-will I die?"

-"If you keep resisting the venom, yes you will die bur if you let the venom take over you, no you will not die."

After hearing my words, he slowly lay on the bed. Seeing him finally calmed down, I decided to walk away but Kibum said he was scared and wanted me to accompany him. I agreed and only walk away when he fell asleep.

*Sigh* "Why does bad things keep happening?" I thought as I was walking down the hallway towards the living room. When I just sat on the sofa, someone covered my eyes with his/her hands.

-"Guess who it is~~"

-"Luna, stop playing, I'm tired."

-"You're no fun! You always manage to guess it correctly!"

-"It shows that I am smart."

-"Hmm!" Luna said and she made a pout.

-"Amber, you need find a pet for Kibum, he might wake up feeling thirsty." Victoria said as she walked to the living room from the kitchen.

-"Alright, just let me rest for 5 minutes."

After 5 minutes of resting, i went to one of the nearest jungles and caught three huge lions. Even though I manage to catch them, I still had to kill them before bringing them home. And because of it, I got myself stained in blood. My hair was tied up so it wasn't stained. The T'shirt I was wearing simply looked like it got splashed by red paint. My face was a mess but I didn't care since Kibum should be awake by now. I rushed back home and ran towards my room with the 3 huge Lions.

-"Victoria, I'm back."

-"Oh, good. Kibum ju-" When she turned and looked at me she showed a shock face and continued saying,"Yah! Go clean yourself! You look like a murderer! Why did you got yourself stained in so much blood?"

-"Hey, in just 14 minutes, I caught 3 HUGE Lions and you expect me to come home clean and tidy? Aren't you asking for too much?"

-"Yah! I'm older than you, show me some respect. Kibum is getting thirsty, give me the lions."

I passed the lions to Victoria and saw the terrified face of Kibum.

-"Victoria, why don't we just extract the blood out of the Lions and give them to Kibum instead of telling Kibum to directly drinking the blood from them? He does not seem like he wants to do it too."

-"Good idea. I'll go get some cups here."

After Victoria headed to the kitchen, Kibum muttered a "Thanks". I just smiled at him and went to bathe. I came out of the bathroom 10 minutes later and found Kibum sleeping on the bed, blood was also not extracted from the Lions. I went down to the Living room and found Luna,Krystal and Sulli watching TV.

-"Yah, where is Vic?"

-"Oh, Unnie got a call from her dad and rushed out of the house."

After informing me about Victoria, Luna continued watching TV. I went to the kitchen and got some cups. I went back to my bedroom and saw Kibum sitting on the bed touching his neck.

-"You must feel thirsty. Wait for a minute."

Surprised by my sudden question, he turned around and stared at me. I went to the Lions and sat in front of them. I lowered my head and realised my fangs. At the same time, my eyes turned purple. I out almost all of the remaining blood and spit them into the cups. I looked at Kibum and he flinched.

-"Still not use to my appearence?"

-"Y-yah." He stuttered.

-"Well, you better be."

I turned back to the lions and continue the 2nd Lion followed by the 3rd. I looked behind me and saw about 12 cups of blood on the floor. I took 2 of them and walked to Kibum. I passed him one of the cups.

-"Do I really have to drink them?"

-"Yes. Do you think that drinking mineral water can help you?"

He hesitated and I got annoyed. I reached out my hand and place them on his eyes.

-"Drink the blood without looking at it, it should help."

He open his mouth and I slowly poured the blood in. He gulped the blood down and soon, he drank finished all 12 cups of blood.

-"How do you feel?"

-"Nothing, I feel normal."

-"Okay. Goodnight, you need to start 'training' tomorrow, so you need plenty of sleep." I said as I tucked Kibum in the blankets. He closed his eyes and soon fell alseep.

 

 

-----End-----

Author's Note; Hi, readers! So, in this chapter, Kibum became a vampire! Haha! I realised that in this chapter, it is mostly Amber's POV. So the next chapter will be mostly Kibum's POV. Hope you comment and subscribe!