Changes

Fateful

----Key's POV---

-"Now, I am going to tell you how you will be able to control your powers. But first of all, we need to find out what powers you have."

Victoria said as she sat down on the sofa across me. Suddenly, her eyes turned green and her fangs appeared.

-"I'll need to draw some blood from you. Give me your hand."

I reluctantly reached out my hand as I close my eyes. I felt the same stinging pain as her fangs pierce through my flesh.

-"I'll go pass the blood to Nickhun so he could check the powers Kibum has, Amber you should stay with him for a while, his appearance might change 1 hour later." Victoria said as she was wearing her heels.

-"Okay, by the way, how is Nickhun doing? Is he still a nerd?" Amber said as she stood up and open the door for Victoria.

-"Yah! He is also older than you, show him some respect. And why are you asking? He is not related to you."

-"Calm down, just asking."

-"Whatever."

Victoria left and Amber closed the door. I looked at her as she walked back to the sofa.

-"So, what do you mean by my appearance might change?" I asked.

-"It means that your eyes might change colour, your hair might change colour, and your skin might become paler."

-"Will I look scary?"

-"Only if you are angry then... Yes."

-"......"

-"I'm just kidding, pabo! No, you won't look scary." She sat down beside me and pinched my cheek. I blushed at that moment.

Suddenly, my head started to hurt. "Amber... m-my h-head is h-hurting again..." I said to her. She turned around and told me to close my eyes. After I close my eyes, she place her hand on my eyes and head. She muttered some spell and told me to opem my eyes, When I open my eyes, she looked shocked.

-"Omo, your eyes are light blue, they are like the sky!" She exclaimed suddenly.

She ran to her room and returned seconds later with a mirror in her hands. She passed me the mirror and I looked at myself. I was shocked. My black hair changed colour.(A/N; The colour of his hair is the hairstyle he had in SHINee's song, Juliette.) My eyes were really blue. I stared at myself and did not realised that Amber was giggling.

-"What are you laughing about?"

-"You were soo fasinated about your appearence that you looked so dorky! Haha..." She continued laughing while holding her stomach.

I blushed and my face turned red. She stopped after a while. Her phone was ringing.

-"Hello?" she said as she tried to contain her laughter.

-"REALLY?!" She suddenly exclaimed.

-"Ok, Bye!"

-"Kibum, Victoria found out what powers you have already!"

 

-------End-------

Author's Note: Hello,Readers! SO, the next chapter will be about Kibum and Amber training together so that Kibum could control his powers. Ohya, DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT POWERS KIBUM HAS? Find out from the next chapter. There might be mistakes since this chapter was done in a rush!/