First Meeting.(sort of)

Fateful

At School

---Key's POV---

After Taemin told me about the new student, I have been so curious. As I walked towards my classroom, I saw a crowd of people standing at the classroom's door. Curious, I push my way towards the door and saw an angel. Even though i can't tell whether that person was a boy or girl, she/he looks amazing. She/he was wearing an oversize T-shirt and jeans. His/her long blonde hair rested on her back as she was reading a storybook. When the crowd was looking at the new student, i heard one of their conversations.

-Hey, is that the daughter of the Liu company?

-I think so, she looks gorgeous, especially with that blonde hair!

I then realised that angel was an female.

---Amber's POV---

! I forgot to change the colour of my hair, now the smell of the crowd is making me thirstier then before. Maybe I should just lure one of them to the bathroom later... "RING!" there goes the bell. from the side of my eye, i can see some guys walking away with a dissapointed look, so cute!~~ After a few minutes, a lady wearing spectacles came in. " Good Morning everyone, My name is Victoria and you can call me Miss Vic." She said while looking around the classroom.. Her eyes landed on me. " Are you the new student?" She asked me. I simply nodded. She told me to go the front of the class to introduce myself and I did. " Hello everyone, my name is Amber, please take of me!" I said in fluet korean. All of the people in the room looked so shocked.My eyes landed on a guy with femine looks. I sniffed the air, god, his blood is SWEET!~~ I smiled at him.

---Key's POV---

When the angel named Amber introduce herself, everyone looked so shocked! Everyone knew she just got to Korea and her korean is so good? Suddenly, she looked at me for a few moments and smiled! GOD, she is EXACTLY an angel! After introducing herself, she walked back to the place she sat. Time just went so fast that I did not know that is was break time.

At the caferteria

Still Key's POV---

"Hey, why do you look so bored?" Jonghyun asked me. "Nothing" I replied. When I was glancing around I saw Amber walking towards the hallway. Behind her, a few boys followed her like her pet. I decided to follow them. "Hey gus, I am going to the bathroom." I told my friends and followed her. I peeked from the lockers and saw something shocking, Amber was blood!