The Battle

Fateful

---At Amber's Mansion---( Remember, when luna is speaking the words is PInk, Amber is Red, Kibum is Blue, Victoria is Green.)

---Amber's POV---

"Ring... RIng..." My phone rang as I was watching the TV.

-"Hello"

-"Hey, Amber, It is me, Victoria. I have Bad news. Mr Liu heard that you had a new  human 'Provider' without his permission and he is heading to Kibum's House, we need to save him, NOW."

-"W-what? Okay, lets meet at the open field near your house. I will bring Kibum with us, call the other girls."

-"I already called them, they are here with me. Go get Kibum, and FASTER."

-"O-okay."

I hung up my phone and wore some casual clothes. As I was in a hurry, I decided not to tie my hair. I dash towards my red ferrari and went to Kibums house.

---Outside Kibum's House---

(Amber's POV)

"Ding dong dind dong..." I pressed the doorbell countless of times before Kibum appeared at the door, shocked.

-"Kibum, you need to come with me now, something happened and my father is coming."

-"w-what? Your father? How does he know me?"

-"I'll explained everything to you later, tell your parents that you will not be back in a few days, NOW."

-"b-but-"

-"NO BUTS! HUrry if you do not want to die!"

After he heard the last word, he dashed back in his house and came back wearing casual clothes.

-"Get in my car now."

-"o-ok"

---At the Open field---

(Amber's POV)

-"Victoria, we are here."

-"We need to plan things out first. Luna, Help me check where Mr liu is. Sulli, create a fire barrier around this whole field. Krystal, Keep Kibum safe. Amber... Come with me."

As we walked away from the girls and Kibum, I can sense that Victoria is REALLY angry with me.

-"How many times have I told you?" She said suddenly.

-"..."

-"I told you NOT to change your 'Provider' without your parents consent? And WHY DID YOU NOT LISTEN? I thought that you have informed Mr Liu that Kibum was your new 'Provider'!"

-" I-I a-am sorry... I didn't mean it..."

-" Thats it... Kibum will be the last 'Provider'. Don't you dare change your 'Provider' again, get it?"

-"o-okay."

-"Lets get back with the girls."

As I was walking towards the girls, Luna ran towards us.

-"Unnie, Mr Liu is very near, we need to get ready."

After hearing the news, Victoria sighed. That was the signal saying,"It is not going to be easy this time".

-"WHERE IS SHE?" A voice came shouting at us, just by hearing, I know that it was my dad.

-"D-dad..."

As I speak up, I could see the terrified face of Kibum. I walked nearer to my dad and went out the barrier.

-"Josephine Liu, YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE. I told you clearly before you left the house hundreds of years ago that I don't care who is you 'pet' or 'Provider', as long as he wasn't a HUMAN,I was okay with it. Can You explain to me who is that Gentlement?" After he said the last few words, he pointed his finger at Kibum.

-"..."

-" I can see that you look terified. Now, execute him."

After hearing what my father said, I jumped back in the barrier and said, "Oh no, I won't be killing anyone but those 'Pets' of yours, Father."

-"JOSEPHINE LIU, ARE YOU TA-"

-"YES! I am talking back, HAPPY?! For the 17 years I spent with you, all you did was teaching me how to hunt and gave me training when i was a human. I didn't have any proper meals at all. You never celebrated my birthday wih me... not even once... When I started changing into a vampire, you simply THREW me to Victoria. AND NOW JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID GRUDGE AGAINST HUMAN, YOU WANT ME TO KILL KIBUM? All i can say is... I HATE YOU."

-"Very well, if you can't and won't kill him, I'll just have to kill you too. Shindong, Kill all of them, including Josephine."

-"But boss, s-"

-"NOW!"

After hearing the commands of my father, Shindong, one of the guards that was working for my father immediately when towards the barrier. After clsing his eyes, he place his hands near the barrier. When he opened his eyes, they were in a shade of red. The fire barrier slowly died down.

-"Krystal, Help Sulli maintain the Barrier, AMber take care of Kibum!" Victoria said as she ran towards the barrier to help Sulli.

---Key's POV---

What is happening? Everything looks like a nightmare... When I saw Amber runing towards me, I saw her face, she was very pale...

-"You need to follow what I say later on, Ok? The girls won't be able to hold the barrier much longer. One small mistake, we may all die."

-"O-okay."

"AAHH" a screamed was heard. I turned around, the barrier was gone, the girls were lying on the ground, including Victoria, panting. As the guy named Shindong walked towards me, Amber stood in front of me.

-"Don't come any closer." She demanded in a low tone.

-"Sorry, Miss, can't do that."

Suddenly, the wind became stronger, a tornado was formed around Amber and it started raining Heavily. I was barely able to see what was happening.

-"I know the rain is your weakness, Shindong."

-"!" He cursed.

When she turned around,I saw her eyes, it was red, her fangs were showing.

-"Close your eyes, it will be a bloody scene." She told me before turning back towards Shindong.

I closed my eyes. I waited. I heard Amber muttering some sort of spell and a scream was heard. i felt something watering spilling on me. When I opened my eyes, I saw blood all around Amber. The rain stopped but the sky remained dark. When I was looking at the pool  of blood, I notice that Amber had fainted. Her father was no where to be found.'Must have escaped' I thought.

-"Amber!" The girls ran towards her and carried her up.

I ran towards them and offered my help, but they reject. They told me to follow them and I did.

---At Amber's Mansion---

(Key's POV)

When we arrived at Amber's House, they carried Amber upstairs and I waited for them while I was drenched.

-"I think you will need a change of clothes,"

I turned around and saw Victoria, drying her hair while handling me a set of clothes.

-"Thanks."

-----After 5 minutes----

-"I bet you have a lot of questions to ask right?" VIctoria asked me as I walked out of the bathroom.

-"Yea..."

-"Ask me. I will answer you if I know the answer."

-"Why does Amber's father detest Humans?"

-"Jose- I mean Amber's mother was a human. her name was Li Qui. SHe betrayed Amber's father and left Amber with him. From that day onwards, Mr Liu never trusted Humans."

-"Oh, I see... Then why did Amber fainted?"

-"She went overboard. She used too much of her powers and she hasn't been feeding lately."

-" feeding?"

-"It means drinking blood. We are vampires, in order for us to gain energy, we need blood. I hope that you are ready..."

-"R-ready?"

-"... I hope you won't run away after I told you this... When Amber wakes up, she may act like a beast....or should I say monster. When a vampire gets to tired to the point of fainting, they usually wake up behaving like a hungry monster... I am telling you this so you could get ready. She might wake up at any moment."

-"AAHHHHH!"

-"! she is awake, sorry but please come with me." Victoria said with a serious tone.

I nodded and followed her.

"AHHHH!!"..... "AHH!" as we approach Amber's room, The screams were getting clearer and clearer. When Victoria finally opened the door, the scene in front of my eyes shocked me. Amber's Hands and legs were tied to the bed and her hair.... turned light brown, the color of her eyes were Yellow. Her fangs were showing. She turned her head towards the door and stared at me. "AHHH" She screamed and tried to break free from the ropes. The girls were standing at the corner of the room. Sulli was hugging Luna while crying, Krystal was just standing there looking at Amber. Amber looked completely different from the first day I met her.

-"Kibum, come here."

I realised that Victoria was standing infront of the bed. She was holding a small knife in her hands. When I was beside her, she took my wrist and place it right above AMber's mouth . I closed my eyes as somehing  sharp pierce through my skin. I flinch at the pain, Slowly she stopped struggling and fell asleep. Her hair turned back to blonde, her fangs dissappeared. Victoria cut the strings with the knife she was holding with her other hand and bandaged my 'injured' hand. Victoria tld me that she needed to arrange some things for me and told me to stay at Amber's house for a few days before leaving with Luna, Krystal and Sulli, WHen they left, I sat at the side of Amber's Bed and looked at her. 'My angel returned' I thought yo myself.

 

-------End------

Author's Note: YAy! double update! I changed something in Chapter 2. WHen I said that this chapter was with 'her enemies', I changed it to 'her father'. REMEMBER to comment and subscribe.