CHAPTER II: GOT7

FairyTail Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

  I was really proud that I used my power for that thing. Did I regret it? No. Well, maybe a little because it caused me detention. But overall? I felt quite happy. They deserved it for talking like that. A detention is not really bad, well for me it isn't.

 

  The detention room is a place that forces are powers to react to their commands, meaning, we can't use our powers there. Even if we want to. I made my way to the office and saw my hours of detention. 4 hours?! You have got to be kidding me!

  Thank you universe for making me the most pathetic human on Earth! Now I have detention for four hours! Ugh! Why am I cursed?! Okay, that's a little bipolar since I said earlier that I am fine with the entire ordeal, but still! It's freaking detention!

 

  I entered the detention room, and to my surprise, there's seven boys in the room?! Aigoo~ I don't want to spend detention with them! I so hate my life!  Suddenly, the one with blonde hair said-

  "Hyungs! Look! There's a girl in here!"

  "Stop lying Youngjae! We already talked about this!" The black haired one, who I believe is the eldest, said.

  "I'm serious hyung!" The blonde one said again. "Look!" This time, he pointed an accusing finger at me. How rude! Everylone looked at me, totally shocked to see me standing there with my mouth open. Curse my invisibility powers! Why can't I use them?!

 

  "What are you doing here?" The one who looked like an emo said and stood there waiting for my answer.

  "Okay, first of all, isn't it obvious that I got in trouble? An second, don't you know that pointing at a person is totally rude?" I mumbled.

  "We heard that." The one with the cap said.

  "Cr

Please log in to read the full chapter