Chapter IX: Getting My Tongue Twist

FairyTail Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

  I walked my way to class. Today's class is one of our so-called difficult subjects, Tongue Twister. Sure, you're probably thinking, isn't this the rhymes and stuff taught to me when I was a kid? Apparently, everyone finds it amazing that humans have the skills to 'tongue-twist', or whatever term they use for it. The Wizarding Community had put this in our school cirriculum to be discussed more. If I were to tell you the debates before this thing was decided as a subject, you'll probably fall asleep. So, moving on.

 

  I soon entered class and sat on a random chair. Our class doesn't have official seating arrangements like the human world; our policy is: "first come, first serve". It's basically claiming teritorry.

  "Hey, Hyun!" Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked up to see Youngjae smiling at me.

  "Hi, Youngjae!" I responded back, the same amount of enthusiasm dripping in my voice. "Oh, Jinyoung." My tone immediately turned dull when I saw his figure standing behind Youngjae.

  "Never knew you're in the same class as us, Hyun. Nice to see you here." Youngjae said nicely, unlike the busybody glaring daggers at me. "Humans are skilled in tongue twisting, aren't they? I would choose you to be my partner to get a higher grade and talk to you more, but I got this hyung as my partner. He's as good as a human when it comes to this stuff." Youngjae continued blabbing, which I listened to. 

  "Youngjae." Jinyoung said like a clingy girlfriend getting jealous of her boyfriend. Youngjae turned to stare at the older boy and snapped his fingers.

  "Right!" Youngjae said automatically, looking at me once again. 'See you around, Seohyun. Me and Jinyoung forgot to finish the last remains of our assignment. We really need to get a work on that before Professor Victoria comes. You know how she is when it comes to this stuff," before I could finish his sentence like I thought he knew, he finished it himself. "Strict. Kinda like my grandma." He chuckled one last time before walking away, Jinyoung following him. Of course, he did not miss a chance to give me an evil look. 

 

  I'm alone again. Why did Youngjae has to have Jinyoung for his partner? Why are Mark and BamBam not included in this class? Why the hell is Yugyeom a year younger than us?

  "Hey, are you okay?" You might think of this question as gentle, calm and friendly, but let me break it to you, it's not. The voice was cold, stoic and the tone was angry. Looking for the source of the voice, my eyes stopped at the boy sitting next to me. His hair was jet-black and was messy, his eyes were penetrating and his facade is cold and scary.

  "Look who's being rude." I scoffed. I immediately concluded this boy as a kingka. Kingkas are naturally rude, like Jinyoung in particular.

  "I'm Jungkook." He stated, catching me in surprise. Well, that was easy. His next words, however, didn't caught the same reaction. "What are you? Oh, I'm sorry, who are you?" Two can play it that game, dude.

  "The name is Seohyun, Jungie." 

  There was an intense staring c

Please log in to read the full chapter