Chapter VIII: A Walk To Remember With Yugyeom

FairyTail Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

  Chemicology finished up within two hours. I was surprised when Ms Wendy announced that class was over, I was too immersed with discussing the Eum that I did not noticed how quickly time had passed. It was decided that Youngjae and I will make the presentation and  Mark and BamBam is in charge of the propstation.

  Chemicology was my last class for the day, and I decided to rest in my dorm.

 

 

 

  I walked to the dorm alone. BamBam had insisted of walking me there, but I felt that it was a bit too much as helped me a lot already. I rejected his offer and told him I was fine on my own. As I walked around, I sensed an oh-so-familiar aura. I looked at the bushes and saw their color drain. Carefully, I looked at what's behind them...

  "That Seohyun is getting on my nerves." Lynn complained, flipping her hair to her right shoulder.

   "Isn't her power invisibility?" Hyemi questioned. "Is it really her that hit us?"

  "Yeah..." Ji Kyung slowly agreed with Hyemi's speculation. "It's not her, right? I mean, she is weak..."

  "Then again... why is she on Cassiopeia?" Lynn asked. We might not be close, but I know her long enough. She tends to weigh the sides of the scale in balance.

  "I don't know!" Hyemi whined, furious at Lynn's comment.

  "You're the smart one! You should know!" Ji Kyung told Lynn.

  "Oh believe me, I will." Lynn said in a mischievous and creepy manner.

  I shivered at the thought of Lynn finding out. That was one heck of a scary conversation. Suddenly, someone tapped me.

  "Ah-mph." A hand covered my mouth, preventing me to scream. Gosh, am I gonna die?!

 

 

  I was dragged to somewhere I don't know. Various thoughts swarmed around my head.

  "There. You're safe now." My intruder said, stopping. I looked at my intruder to know who he was, and his identity shocked me. 

  "Yugyeom..." I mumbled.

  "When you're eavesdropping on a

Please log in to read the full chapter