CHAPTER X: Kookie Monster

FairyTail Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

  "Wah! This is so good!" If people have told me that this Jungkook and the Jungkook I met earlier is the same person, I would totally flip. Jungkook's lips is smudged with chocolate, which is kinda cute. "Thank you, noona!" You got it right! I finally got him to call me noona. After days (I'm kidding, it only took me hours) of persuasion, I persuaded him to call me noona. After learning that the kid is actually two years younger than me, I thought of the noona thing immediately. 

  Also, I fulfilled my promise earlier. Still having lunch, Jungkook had finished his first box of chocolates, which is pretty surprising.

  "Want some chocolate chips?" I asked him. We were sitting at a bench in the chool's yarn. The yarn would have been pretty if there weren't butterflies there, it really ruins my appetite. Butterflies from the human world and the wizarding world are different. The butterfly here literally has wings of toasts with butter spread on it. 

  "Is it good?" Jungkook asked, looking at the box in my lap.

  "I suppose so," I answered hesitantly. I mean, he does likes chocolates, right? "It really depends on your taste buds." Not really listening to the rest of my words, Jungkook took one and took a bite. You should have seen his face. His face was scrunched like he was trying to solve a very compicated jigsaw puzzle then he began to smile really widely. His eyes were literally twinling with happiness.

  "This is so good!" He said cutely. "Do you have some more?" Gladly, I gave him the whole box. It's not like I want to eat cookies as of this hour anyways. Those insects really made me lose my appetite.

 

 

  Jungkook's box is half empty. There were twelve cookies in the box and now there are only six left. My mom and dad usually sends me six boxes of cookies per month. They said I am going to need all the energy and sugar I can get (I have supportive parents, don't I?).

  He was eating his cookies delightly when I sensed something. Something fast is approaching our direction. I tried to sense it but it's too late-

  "My cookies!" Oh man, you should've seen the look on Jungkook's face. His face was literally stoned in anger. His box of cookies fell on the cold, hard cement, some were broken to many pie

Please log in to read the full chapter