CHAPTER XI: The Aftermath

FairyTail Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter
Fairy Gossip

A descendant of the Legend or an Abuser of Magic?

By: Kim Lynn Hye

We all know Choi Seohyun as a descendant of the legendary wicth, Myung Hee. In terms of sides, is she the heroine or the abuser?

Yesterday, two students had witnessed a mysterious and weird event. The witnesses are interviewed:

"We were just walking back to our dorm when all of the sudden, light came approaching us. It almost made me blind! To be honest with you, my eyesight is still a bit fuzzy..." One of the witnesses answered.

"I saw Choi Seohyun standing still between an unconscious student who we know as the campus' notorious prince Jeon Jungkook and a beaten up campus' Ice Prince, Park Jinyoung." Said the other witness.

There you had it, folks! So is Seohyun going to be the next Myunghee or is she going to be the next abuser of magic?

 

 

  "Stop reading that." Jinyoung demanded, taking my iFairy away from me. 

  "Hey! That's quite rude, I was reading that!" I remarked, trying to grab my iFairy. That thing costed me a fortune, it CANNOT go into bad hands like Jinyoung's.

  "That's technically the point why I took it." Jinyoung said firmly. "Would you really believe that you made Jungkook the rock manipulator unconscious and me injured? If anything, that was the effect of using my power." Okay, that was a bit rude and arrogant.

  "Listen you arrogant toenail rag, I know very much that my power is unstable and pretty much useless to those types of situations, but you don't really need to rub it in my face that you're much more powerful than I am."

  "You are so annoying!" Jinyoung screamed, the calm factor gone. "You don't get it, don't you?"

  "Let me rephrase that question for you, Mr. Perfect: you don't get it, don't you?" I snorted.

  "You two, I swear you sound like a married couple!" Jungkook screamed, making us all shut up.

  "Shut up, Kookie." I snapped. "You're the reason why we're tangled here on the first place."

  Yesterday had gone and I can say that it went alright. After casting a flare, Jinyoung was injured while Jungkook fell unconscious. I was the one strong enough in the trio since I did not overuse my powers. Fortunately for those two douches, I

Please log in to read the full chapter