CHAPTER VII: Chemagicology Part II

FairyTail Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

  "Well... what now?" Mark asked, turning to look at us.

  "Since Seohyun is human, we'll get an A+ for sure." Youngjae answered, reassuring all (I won't say all since it offended me) of us.

  "Huh?" BamBam asked, probably confused with his statement.

  Eum Polaris is the location of a certain star that appears during fall. And apparently, the view is more clearer at the human world. Which totally , because I got to see it every fall. 

  "Seohyun is basically our ticket." Youngjae said bluntly. Okay, BamBam is the cute one, Mark is the charming one, and Youngjae is the blunt one.

  "Hey, Youngjae. Just asking but, what's your power?" I asked, trying to direct the conversation on somewhere else.

  "Here." Youngjae said, handing me his M.P.

  "Choi Youngjae." I read. I seriously need to stop reading out loud. I'll just add that to my mental to-do list. "Cassiopeia. Power: Weather?" I finished. "Doesn't your power get a cool name too?" 

  "You're cute." Youngjae said, patting my hair. He took his M.P back and placed it in his pocket. "Powers get named if it's in the kolorial state. My name is in the flatterstage. Same as yours." Youngjae explained cooly.

  "Cool." I mumbled. I seriously don't know what to say next. Without furtherado, I sighed as I gave them a look.

 

   "So," I started. I am not really confident in what I am going to do next. "Let's get this done. BamBam and Mark, wa

Please log in to read the full chapter