CHAPTER I: SEOHYUN

FairyTail Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

  Fairy Tail Academy is a place for the wizards, people who posseses magic. And unfortunately, I'm one of those people. Although magic is quite fun and a lot of people yearn for the ability to do some 'magic', I must admit that magic isn't really all rainbows and unicorns. Or maybe that's because I am not experiencing magic like a normal witch, because technically, I am not one.

  My name is Choi Seohyun. I am a human, a mere soul that should be unaware of all these things. I'm a descendant of the famous wizard, Myung Hee. 

 

  "Miss. Choi. Can you show us your power?" The teacher asked me. I snapped out of trance and noticed the entire class looking at me. 

  "Power?" I gulped.

  "If you have one." Lynn said, snickering. Her smirk is so annoying that I want to rip it off her face.

  I do have a power. And my power is way powerful than yours, to be honest. I wanted to say those words to her, but I can't.

  I nodded nonetheless at the teacher's idea, completely ignoring Lynn's remarks. I turned invisible. Invisibility is a sub-power of mine. Unfortunately, it is only the power that I had managed to control. I made my self visible when I sat down.

  "Amazing." Hyemi faked a yawn. Yeah right. Says the girl with the weakest power. I'm actually boastful once you get to know me. I consider my power one of the strongest. For one thing, I have many sub-powers. Sub-powers are "little things" you can do with your power.

Please log in to read the full chapter