C2: Mission accomplished?

I Fell In Love With My Bodyguard's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Luhan's POV~

"Hyung, wake up!" Hana's  younger brother woke me up. "Yeah, yeah, I'm waking up. What do you want?" I asked him. "Hana told me to wake you up for breakfast." he answered. "Hurry up, hyung. We're waiting for you." he added and walked out fro my room. After changing, I went downstairs. "Oh good morning Luhan-sshi." Mrs. Kim greeted me. I smiled and greet her back. I sat beside Mr. Kim and infront of me was Hana. "So Mr. Kim, may I visit my friends?" I asked Mr. Kim. He coughed. "I'll see. This situation is still dangerous for you and your friends to go outside." he answered. I understood him right away. "Hana, are you going out today?" Eun Song asked his sister. She shooked her head. "How about eomma and appa?"  Ha Myung asked. "Eomma will be going to the market and then visit some of eomma's friend. Appa will go to work. Alright?" Mrs. Kim replied. Her children nodded. "Will Luhan oppa go out too?" Ha Myung asked cutely. I smiled and shooked my head. 

After breakfast, I was watching tv when Hana joined me. "My eomma and appa when out already?" she asked. I nodded. "I'm bored" I said. "Luhan-sshi, wanna do something crazy" she did an evil smirk. I was in confusion. "Let's put you in a disguise." she held my hand. Again, there's this feeling between us. She quickly let go of my hand. "But it's dangerous." Luhan said. "Well don't you wanna take the risk. Fine by me then. " she said. "No wait. I think it's a great idea. Besides, I'm bored" I replied. "But where are we going?" I added. "Let's go to the park. There's this new ghost house that just opened." She said. I nodded. "Ha Myung, I'm going out to the park. Wanna join me?" she yelled at her sister who's upstairs. "Aniya" her llittle sister yelled back. "So Iet's start disguising you" She grabbed my hand and took me into her room. Again comes the feeling.

Her room was descent. So nice. "Now let's see what do I have" she sat me down on her bed and took a black box under her bed. She then disguised me with a hat, his brother's coat and a pair of sunglasses. "Done" she said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter