C3: Promise

I Fell In Love With My Bodyguard's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Luhan's POV~

We arrived at her house. She opened the door and found his younger brother in the living room watcing the news. He walked towards his sister. "Noona, what were you thinking?!" He asked his sister. "What?" she asked as if nothing had happened. "Don't act like you don't know. It's all in the news." he followed his sister into the kitchen. I watched the tv.

"Exo Luhan had been spotted at a neighbourhood in Seoul. He's with a girl. A fan caught him disguised in a ghost house." the news reporter said.

Sick of this, I turned off the tv. Can't they leave me alone. "Appa is gonna kill you!" Eun Song told his sister. "It's worth it. Luhan had soo much fun." she smiled and went staright to her room. "Aigyoo this noona." he mumbled. He caught me looking at him. "My noona is always stubborn." he said. I nodded and smiled. Then, someone opened the door. "I'm back!" Mrs. Kim walked in. "Omo, are you alright Luhan?" she checked me if I was hurt. "I saw the news" she added. "What happened?" she asked again. I didn't get to explained when Eun Song cut me. "Noona took Luhan hyung out, eomma! They were caught by the fans. It's a good thing they're not hurt" he said. "Omo, appa is gonna be mad when he knows this."

That night, Mr. Kim's family including himself and me are eating dinner. Nobody dared to open their mouth. I looked at Hana, she looked relaxed while her eomma and youger brother was worried for her. "Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter