C8: Luhannie

I Fell In Love With My Bodyguard's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Luhan's POV~

"Ne Mrs. Kim? .. Yah, jinjja? .. That's great news! I'm pretty sure that Hana's gonna be super happy about this...She can go there? She'll be back right? .. Haha.. Oh so Eunseong's gonna stay with me?.. Alright, Mrs Kim.. Ne, annyeong Mrs. Kim" I got off the phone. Yah, this is great news! Mr. Kim has awaken from his comma. I can't wait to tell Hana! I went to her room. "Hana?" I opened her door. Where is she? I heard the shower's running so maybe she's taking a bath. I sat on her bed wondering bout Mr Kim. Well, Mrs Kim said that she wanted Hana to meet her father at the hospital. Then, I'll be left alone without her. I don't want her to leave me. I know this seemed selfish but... "Yah Luhan!" Hana yelled. I got up and looked at her. She wrapped in a towel. "Oh Hana, I just got off the phone with your mom" I told her. "Oh, what did she said?" She asked. I walked up to her, brushing her sof hair. "Luhan oppa, you're scaring me. What happened to appa?" She looked worried. I kissed her forehead and smiled. "Appa's fine.Don't worry alright?" I looked into her eyes. "You're just saying that" She wanted to walked away from me but I grabbed her hands and pulled her into a hug. "You're gonna meet your appa tomorrow" I whispered. "Wae?!" She screamed. "Ouch" My ears hurt. She was really happy that she fell and dragged me with her. We were lucky that we both fell safely on her bed. "Wow, someone seems happy" I looked at her, lying on my chest. She giggled. I brushed her hair softly. "Luhan...." She called out my name after a few minutes. "Ne" I answered. She pecked my lips a few times. "Well" She spoke. "Wae?" I asked her. She seemed kinda embarassed. Jinjja, what is this girl up to? "You know.. I've never done it before.." She covered her face. "Wae? Do what?" I looked confused. "You know.. That thing" She said. Wahh! Naughty girl.. "Huh?" I . " Yah, Luhan! I know you know so stop teasing me" She lightly punch my chest. I giggled. "Yah, but you're too young and innocent" I said. She stared at me deeply in the eyes. I could see unsatisfied feeling in her eyes. "Fine then" She got up. "Bye!" I waved at her. " Yah! You're soo annoying!" She walked away from the bed, stomping her feet. I then grabbed her wrist and pulled her. She fell on my lap. I kissed her lightly. "Don't go. I don't wanna hurt my little princess" I said. "Are you sure you wanna do it?" I added. She smiled widely. "Ne!" She replied while blushing. "Am I your first?" I asked her. She nodded. "Aww, how sweet of you" I kissed her forehead. She was soo impatient that she started attacking my lips. "Naughty princess" I told her. She smiled.

 ___________________________________________________________________________

"Morning" I smiled, greeting her as I saw her eyes opened. She smiled. "Good morning.. I'll go make breakfast after I change" She said. "Ne. Oh yeah, and today you're gonna go meet your appa" I remimded her. Her facial expression changed. "Yah! I almost forgot! I'm soo happy" She squealed. "Hmm, I'm gonna be left alone" I pouted. "Awh, Lu oppa, it's only for two days alright" She my hair. "I'M HOME!!" Someone yelled from downstairs. We both exchanged looks. "Omo!" We said in union. It's Eunseong and he can't see use like this,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter