C5: Jealous fan

I Fell In Love With My Bodyguard's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Luhan's POV~

I woke up when I heard someone in the bathroom. I looked to my right and there's no sign of Hana. Maybe she's in the bathroom. I brushed Sara's hair. She looked so cute. Then, Hana got out off the bathroom wearing only shorts and a shirt with toothbrush in his mouth. "Goodmorning jagiya" I greeted her. She smiled to me and went back inside the bathroom to spit out the . She then greeted me back. "Morning kisses?" She asked me. I got off the bed and walked towards her. I pulled her waist closer to me and laid my lips on her forehead, teasing her. "Lips?" She pouted. "Aniya~" I sang. "Fine by me." Hana walked over to Sara and woke her up. "Honey, let's get you ready. It's time to go to the airport." She whispered to Sara nicely. Since Sara is quite a morning person herself, it wouldn't be a trouble to wake her up without making her cry. Sara was in the bathroom while Hana was packing up Sara's clothes. "Need help?" I said. She looked up at me. "Aniya. You don't wanna kiss me" She said to me. "Oh~ is that so? Okay" I bent down to her level and quickly kissed her lips. She was shocked. It's kinda funny looking at her shocked face. I giggled. "Hana I'm done." Sara was standing in front of the bathroom. I carried Sara in my arms while playing with her a little. She laughed. I put her on the bed and let Hana dress Sara up. After about 10-20 minutes, they're ready to go to the airport.

We went downstairs. Mrs Kim had prepared delicious breakfast. "Where's appa?" Hana asked. "He left this morning. He said he needed to be outstation for a few days." Mrs Kim explained. It's seemed like Eun Seong and Ha Myung haven't gotten up yet. After breakfast, I sent Hana and Sara till the door. I couldn't go with Hana cause fans might see me. I kissed Sara's red cheeks and said goodbye. She hugged me soo tight. We both giggled. "Be safe, Hana" Mrs Kim cupped her daughter's face. "Nae, eomma. Bye~" She got out the door and straight to her car.

I was on the couch watching tv. My phone buzzed. I just got a text from Suho.

Saturday, 20/9/2014

Are you alright hyung?

Suho, 8:30 a.m.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter