C9: Lost

I Fell In Love With My Bodyguard's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Luhan's POV~

I woke up as usual and went down to the living room. Yehet, Eunseong's not in there so I could watch the tv by myself. I was kinda bored and felt like watching tv could fill up my emptiness. I guess I was wrong. I really missed Hana. Even one night without her just makes me feel upset. I grabbed the house phone and called her number. At first, she didn't answered but after a few calls she finally did.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hana, it's me Luhan"

"Wae?"

"Yah, do you feel annoyed with my voice?"

"Aniya, wae?"

"Babe, greet me better. *sound of me sobbing*"

"Jinjja, Luhan-ah, why don't you try being a man"

"Fine, I guess you're too busy, bye"

"Luhan~ wait!"

"Hehe, thought so"

"Yah, this little man. Well atleast you're cute. What do you want?"

"I miss you, Hana. Can't we meet just for a while?"

"Mwoya?! Luhan it's only been like one night" 

"And it's gonna be another night without you. Look I really miss you, jebal Hana"

"Andwae, it's soo far away"

"Umm, fine. I'm sorry for bothering you that much. I'll go now."

"Wait Luhan. Yah this guy is really. Fine I'll meet you at our house alright?"

"Our house? Wow, Hana I can't belive you're calling it our house. Are we gonna get married soon? Hehe"

"Luhan,it's not funny alright. Now I'll come over in about 3 to 4 hours"

"Ne! Gomawo, baby~ Meet you later, annyeong!"

I hung up the phone before she changed her mind. Yehet she's coming, I better go dress.

__________________________________________________________________

~Hana's POV~

"Eomma, in a few more hours I'm gonna go out for a while" I told my mom. "Wae?" She questioned. "Umm I'm gonna buy some food for us" I replied. "Eonnie can I tag along?" Hamyung came out of nowhere. "Ani. Hamyung you stay with eomma and appa alright?" Eomma told her. "Hana can you buy me some Korea pancakes for us too?" She added. "Ah ne. I'm gonna go inside now to look after dad" I walked into the room. As I went into the room, I saw my dad on his bed looking out the window. "Appa" I called him. "Ah-Hana, come sit beside me. We need to talk" . I did as he said. "Hana, about Luhan. Are you sure he loves you? " . "Of course I love him dad" I cut him off. "Arasso. I know you love him but does he loves you? Did you forgot that he's a kpop star?" . "No, appa. He loves me and I love him. It doesn't matter if either he's a star or someone not important. What matters is we love each other and we'd always be togetehr" I stood up. "Hana, just think about it for a moment" He said. "Aniyo. Dad, I'm not gonna cause I know our future already." I walked away. "Where you going Hana?" Dad asked. "Out dad!" I walked out the door and went to the car. I checked my phone and it's around 1 p.m. already so I guess I'll go to the house now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter