C10: Alone

I Fell In Love With My Bodyguard's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Hana's POV~

"Appa....He's gone"

"Hana! Look out!" Eunseong shouted as he took over the steering wheel.

"Hana! Are you out of your mind?" He added after the car stopped on the side of the road.

"Yoboseyo? Hana gwaenchana? What happened?" Eomma asked.

I put down my phone. Tears were starting to form in my eyes. "Hana? Wae? Nugu? Who was it? Luhan?" Eunseong asked.

_______________________________

"Eomma!" I called my mom. "Hana! Eunseong! Are you guys alright?" Eomma hugged us, crying. "Appa, where is he?" I asked. "They're taking care of his body. We need to go home now" She said. I cried all the way back home.

______________________________

It's the day of appa's funeral. I put on my black dress and went to the Cemetery with my family members. Sara and her mother came too. Appa's friends came too. I saw them put appa into the ground. "No." I said silently. "Hana" Eomma called my name. "I'll stay here for a while. I'm gonna walk home later" I said. Eomma nodded and walked away with Eunseong and Hamyung. Soon, there's only me at the Cemetery. "Appa.. He's gone now.. Luhan left. I should've listen to you. I. I shouldn't..Have left. Mianhae, appa" I cried. "You left him?!" I heard a male voice behind me. "Luhan?!" I turned behind. "Luhan? That kpop star? Omo, do I look like him? I can't believe you'd still be fangirling on a situation like this" He said. "Huh?" I was confused. "Let me guess, you don't remember me? Wow, that hurt. Now let me tell you who I am on our way back home" He said.

____________________________

As I reached my house, lots of people came to me. " I'm sorry for your lost, Hana" "Stay strong, Hana" "He's a great man" They're saying words that couldn't even bring him back. Words that can't turn back time. Words that can't even cure my broken heart. So why bother saying it? "Hana, I'm your dad's friend" A big tall man said. "Ne, annyeonghaseyo" I bowed down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter