C1: The day I met you

I Fell In Love With My Bodyguard's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Luhan's POV~

After Exo's concert, we were walking to our bus when suddenly a whole bunch of exo-l came running towards us. Attacking us, they tried holding our hand, kissed us and so on. We were super scared. Our bodyguards pushed away those girls and took us one by one. Each of us had to go separate ways. I was took into a car and my security guard sat in the driver's seat. "Luhan, we couldn't get you to your hotel as it was full with fans. Even at the back door. So each of Exo members need to stay in your bodyguards' house." he told me. Still panicked from the previous incident, I nodded. I looked so pale.

.It was a 30 minutes drive to his house. I never knew it was a bungalow. His house is big and comfortable. "We've arrived." he opened my door. I got out and walked into his house. I thought he was alone, he has a family consists of him, his wife, one little daughter and one son. "Oh, Luhan-sshi, I've heard you and your friends were attacked by a bunch of fans." his wife asked me. I nodded. "I'm Kim So Ni, my daughter here is Kim Ha Myung and my son is Kim Eun Song." she pointed out to her children. I bowed down. "Oh and my other daughter, Kim Ha Na. But she's not here. she went out with her friends" she added. "Annyeong, Luhan imnida" I smiled. "What a polite little boy" she said. I blushed. "Luhan I'll show you your room. After you've changed, come down for dinner" my bodyguard said. I followed him to my room. Next to my room, there was a purple door and I could see from outside that the room was super clean as the door was a creaked opened.

After changing, I went down to eat dinner. I wondered what my friends are doing and where are they staying. While I was talking with Mr. Kim, my bodyguard, a soft, humbled and sweet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter