Honeymoon day.

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the airplane.

They’re going to Jeju for honeymoon.Both are sitting in the business class.

 

“Why I getting sit beside you..I’m bored!”Yoona said as she look at the menu.

“If I didn’t sit beside you,then woman will flirt with me.”Sehun said to Yoona.

“Do you think I care too?”Yoona smirked at him.

 

The stewardess start their duty on plane.One of the stewardess go to their side and said

“Do you want to order something,Mr Oh Sehun?” she smile to Sehun.

“give me 1 cup of coffee.”Sehun said then he continue playing his phone.

“that’s all?”

“Yah!! Order your food now..she is waiting!”Sehun said to Yoona who is busy with her phone too.Yoona look at the stewardess and look back at her phone “Please give me some orange juice”

“Can I ask something ,Captain?!”the stewardess spoke up.

“Is there anything wrong!”Sehun put his phone away and look at the stewardess.

“Who is she? What did you two do in Jeju?”Yoona widened her eyes as she heard it.

When Sehun want speak Yoona cut him “I am the new pilot..and we are going to Jeju cause we have a meeting to attend.”

The stewardess smile as she have chance to flirt with Sehun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally,they arrived at Jeju Island.The place is suit for Honeymoon package.

They take a taxi and go to the hotel.

 

“Yoona!! They didn’t have another room!!”Sehun said when he get the key.

“JINJJA!! YOU! Sehun don’t play with me okay! Are u serious..”

“There’s no time to play with you..so,how?? Do u want to be in one room with me?”Sehun grinned.

“With You!! NEVER!! I will rather sleep in the swimming pool than sleeping with bastard like you!”

“FINE!! Go on!”Sehun walk away with his luggage and leave Yoona there.

 

“Aishh!! I hate this honeymoon!!” Yoona go to their room.

 

Yoona knock the door but Sehun didn’t open it.He doesn’t want to be in the same room with Yoona.

“Sehun-ah!! Please open the door or I will call mom right now!!”

“Go on..u said that u want to sleep at the pool..!”Sehun shout from inside.

“I will make u suffer today,Sehun-ah!”Yoona said to herself then suddenly she knock the door hardly and said “Yah!! Sehun-ah!! I saw the stewardess just now..what if she found out that we are in the same room.We must be in trouble.So,u have to open the door quickly”Sehun quickly open the door and pull Yoona inside with her luggage.

“where?? Did she saw u here!!?”Sehun ask Yoona .

“……..”Yoona stay silent and sit on the bed.She take her phone and playing it!

Sehun dumbfounded there and go to Yoona.

“Yah!! Tell me what happened!”he hit Yoona shoulder.

“it’s hurt u know!..anyway if u want to know actually you’re are an idiot without u realise it.”

“what did u mean?”

“okay..now I’m sorry cause I lied to you..actually there was no one saw me out there.I get this idea to go in this room.so..finally thank you”She suddenly hug Sehun.

Sehun didn’t say anything and surprised with Yoona sudden hug.After that Yoona broke the hug as she realise it..They are now in awkward.

 

“Do u want to go out tonight!?” Yoona broke the silence.

“for what?”said Sehun

“Yeah..I’m really sorry and I want to treat you dinner tonight.”

“Okay! Just wearing simple for tonight!”Sehun said as he get into the bathroom.

“YAH!! Are u scared of someone will flirt with me when I’m wearing beautiful outfit for tonight.”Yoona teased Sehun.

“Do u think I care..if u’re wearing simple,people will not think us as husband and wife.They will think us as friend..so,that’s my reason!”He shout from the bathroom.

“Always give a reason..Sehun-ah I know that u are jealous!”Yoona said to herself and smirked.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At The Restaurant.

 

“Sehun-ah! I want to go to the toilet first.”Yoona make her way to the wash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter